Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Collective Story (RP) Project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Roleplay
Perlin
Treasurer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.. I too was a bit too busy in RL last week to write it out.. but well Fang, if you still want to use it I'll send you my template. Also, don't mind for the information to be used to insert Perlin as a side character for someone else's story.

Let me know if and how you want to use it!

Fanguarn
Gehennas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still getting some templates; so to relieve all those who still want to join but didn't send the template because deadline is over: you can still join. ( I know it is not much of a "deadline" in this case but as I keep pointing out this is a long process and there is no such no return points). So please send your template if you want to be a part of this.

Ps: I have mid term exams soon, then soon after Cata hits etc. So I'm planning to get the plot ready around the middle of December. We'll see.

Fanguarn
Gehennas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, as said above, middle of December, and we have a plot now.

First of all the characters I've included are (don't worry I included all the characters that I have a template of):

-Perlin
-Eustan
-Damma
-Kailania
-Tiaana
-Arianthorn
-Kraani
-Materalus
-Dakara
-Fanguarn =P

Now, I will PM Kinta after submitting this post and try to arrange us a private subforum so we can ERP and stuff there, but also I'll post the parts of the plot that is complete and we can discuss what's what there.

The reason I'm not doing this here is that even though the whole writing thing will be fun for all of us, I think we all want others to read once the story is complete. Since this board is accessible by not only all the guild members but also public itself, I think we should just post the final state here (or maybe on the wiki and we can throw the link here).

Anyway, check your PMs for the next days and join up on the subforums once it's accessible for you.

Fang

Caerinde
Poledancer of the Flame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point of RPing in a private subforum where the rest of us can't read the thing? We know this will take a good while before you're finished. The reason I backed out was I didn't want to give someone I don't know all the little details about Rin. Nobody knows her that well and I intend to keep it that way.
That you don't want to post it in the public forums, that's perfectly understandable. But just jam it in one of the member only-forums, or create a new subforum for everyone to see while the story's developing.

Last edited by Caerinde on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Materalus
Chromaggus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's nice to watch a story progress, it's not always a good thing to wait until it's totally complete. Especially when a lot of people are waiting on it and are psyched.

Screenshot competitions!

Need something resolved? Don't hesitate to get in touch:
LukeStrife#2143

Fanguarn
Gehennas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Some clarification is in order. We will not be roleplaying in that subforum. I repeat, this will not be a forum rp. The events are pre-determined. The plot I'll be posting there will be:

"A does this. B does this. C kills D." etc.

So since it is a story I thought it would be best to give it to you wholly. Because reading a chapter ahead of the plot will be like a spoiler.

What is the point? As I first pointed out we're trying to make a story. A whole story. I'd rather present it to you that way. Rather then involving all the potential readers into the discussion of the plot which basicly sums up the entire story anyway.

One final thing; the above "so we can erp and stuff" was a joke of course. I thought I was already notorious as an anti-erp guy so didn't think anyone could take that seriously. My apologies if that somehow misleaded any of you.

Caerinde
Poledancer of the Flame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The ERP joke doesn't bother me a bit, don't you worry. ERP is perfectly fine in my eyes. I do it myself.
I thought you wanted to keep the story in a private forum until it's finished, which I found quite silly. The rest sounds perfectly fine, will be looking forward to see it when it's done!

Fenmapus
Archivist of the Flame

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The Archivists approve of this endavour and offer their 100% support, assistance and constructive input.

as long as it doesn't involve any sort of work other than giving the thumbs up, thumbs down.

"I've got the soul of an artist... right here in my jar"

"You can't spell 'slaughter' without 'laughter'" - Warlock's Creed

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Roleplay All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: