Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Miising for a long time! :(

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General
Sadend
Worgen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:13 pm Post subject: Miising for a long time! :( Reply with quote

I would like to say hello to everyone! If u dont remember me Im Sadend a Death Knight who used to raid with this guild back over nine months ago Sad.. I went off for several months due to my duty to go for army service which lasts here in greece nine months! These months I have trusted my account information to my cousin! He actually hijacked it and transfered the toon in another realm without my permission so i went missing from the guild. I couldnt see that because my base was out at the borders with Turkey and had no means to net connection. Im feeling very bad and i want to apologise for missing without saying anything, but its really not my fault. I would really like to join back for some raiding now that my army service duty ends! Thanks a lot people and i hope you understand my situation.

Special apologies to Eleptheria my raid leader for the time i was in this guild.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum