Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Trânquillity Level 103 Monk Application

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Trânquillity
Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: Trânquillity Level 103 Monk Application Reply with quote

Trânquillity, Monk, Windwalker, and 102.

Character background: I don't want to join any of your RP events (I'm not so skillful about it I tried beleive me...) I just want to do pve and pvp events.

Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
Firstly, one of my friends invited me to this server(Lylaeth). And I want to play with him that's the main reason. I expect to find some good friends around here and have some fun. I'am capeble of both (especially) pve and pvp.I'm a quick learner I can do any kind of job you want me to do in the raids. I am the Jack of all trades. :3

Preferred role in raids: At the beginning I want to start as social because my character migrated from Sylvanas today and it is just 102 level for now. Preferred role: Windwalker

Recommendations:
Lylaeth

Previous membership of other guilds:
Brotherhood of Darkness - Sylvanas
Parabellium - Twisting Nether

General experience: I started playing WoW 7 or 8 years ago in a private PvP server. I hanged out for 2 years in there. Then I gave up playing. I began to play in original server at Pandaria (hearth of fear) I had to quit playing time to time. Since then I was wondering around. My first HC raid exp. was SoO I played as ele. shaman.

Raiding experience: First we cleared Emerald nightmare on HC difficulty. Then we killed 2 boss in Myth. (Nthendra and Elerethe) then I had to quit playing.

RL age bracket: 23

WoW Armory link:
my ex-char. I quit playing 2 months ago.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Tranqu%C3%AEll%C3%AEty/simple
This is the character I'm gonna play:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Tr%C3%A2nquillity/simple

Main and off-specs: I played as Mw at the beginning of the HFC and MW at the beginning of the HM. I'm not sure about how to handle situations as Mw (It changed a lot) but I'm sure about my WW skills.

Raiding intentions: My character and gear is so low right now for a few weeks I just want to gear myself up. I'm available almost anytime you want for next 3 4 months.

Addons: Yes I do. but I hope you don't have any problems with Bigwigs xd

Voice communicationt: Yeah I can use any kind of VC programme you want. But I'm not a talkative person.

Internet connection/computer performance: I haven't got a connection problem but my fps is a little bit low. it is around 30-40 in the raid fights.

The bonus question:
I'm an english language and literature student what else do you want to hear? Razz

Shayden
Magmadar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the app Trânquillity. I will poke you in game (hopefully before the christmas holidays) for a little chat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum