Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Holispirit, Holy Priest, 110....but doesn't l@@k it! :P

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Holi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:34 am Post subject: Holispirit, Holy Priest, 110....but doesn't l@@k it! :P Reply with quote

1. Holispirit, Priest, Holy, 110:

2. :Holispirit was my first character & grew up questing & running random battlegrounds. The first spec I played was Holy which I change a couple of years ago to Discipline when I started to play more seriously. Since Legion her main spec has been Holy once again as I prefer playing a full-blown healer; I prefer the style of play.
    I love RP & used to have to RP addon until I changed computers to upgrade & lost all of my history which was heart breaking as I'd put a lot of thought into it, & with some help from a friend who knew the lore very well.

3. Preferred role in raids:Most definately Healer. I love helping & looking after people, it's in my nauture. It's hard to think of doing anything else!

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame? Because I heard Ebon Flame was a good raiding guild & I wanted to learn to raid at a higher level than I've had the chance to play so far in Legion. When I joined Reluctant Heroes just before Legion they were raiding jointly with Bear Essentials. The Guild Master was awesome & built up my confidence taking me with him on many other Raids that he ran. Unfortunately, he went missing & hasn't come back since Legion began & both guilds are now hardly raiding at all. But it is his fault that I have now grown to love the challenge of raiding. Something that I tended to shy away from after bad experiences when I first started playing WoW. That is why Holi grew up questing & PvPing.

5. Recommendations:I have none I'm afraid, as the only person I have been aquainted with is Peraal for about 10 minutes while I was enquiring about the guild. He/she gave me your website address & I saw that you were looking for a healer but my spec does not fit your requirement. I told him/her so but was persuaded to try for a place in the hope you could squeeze me in.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:My main is currently in Reluctant Heroes. I came from Argent Dawn from a guild called Falcon Hoof.

7. General Experience:I love playing role play games like The Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy, GW2. Loved Portal & Portal 2, can't resist a good puzzle! On Wow, I love dungeons & PvP, Raiding & just hanging about with my fellow guildies floating around in snow globes etc. :D I can be autonomous & quite happy playing in groups.....I love variety & generally up for anything going on. I love being part of something awesome & quite often run dungeons groups with guildies or others dependent on who is around & available. I have capped all reputations & I am currently working on levelling my weapon & gaining the transmogs. The highest I have got on my first Keystone to is 6+ taking randoms as there are very few people in my current guild geared enough & able to do the runs. I have also just started levelling a Warlock, just for the fun of it!

8. Raiding Experience:I raid every Sunday with my current guild who have currently downed 6/7 bosses in The Emerald Nightmare on Normal. We have not started Trial of Valor yet.

9. RL age bracket:Surely you can't expect a mature lady to divulge her age Razz (31+)

10. WoW Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Holispirit/advanced

11. Main and Off-Specs:I only play Holy at the moment due to wanting to practice/grind to get at least one spec up to a good standard.

12. Raiding Intentions:I would love to get to Mythic standard, although I know that will take hard work & dedication (but I can dream). I know my strengths & downfalls so intend on making improvements in those areas especially such as movement. I have also just recently incorporated rollover macros to improve my healing abilities. I am availble to raid most nights....well, I do live on an island haha! I don't mind where I'm placed in a team. Would obviously like to gear up but I can understand starting at the bottom & working my way up!

13. Addons:I use DBM & other raiding tools.

14. Voice Communications:I have Mumble, Teamspeak,etc. already installed & use Teamspeak regularly for guild raids or when I'm running guild dungeon groups.

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:Connection is good & recently upgraded. Computer runs well also.

16. The Bonus Question:Now this has to be the hardest question of all! I haz a quirky sense of humour Razz Hmm, what else...can't mention the flasks I normally make for the guild runs so....well, I have a positive outlook! I like to make people smile & give encouragement. I have a lot of patience & am eager to learn & improve, progress. I have to admit, I'm usually a bit shy at first but I am a good listener. I love to help out in whatever way I can.

Perlin
Treasurer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:02 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see your application Holi. We talked last night for a bit on my alt and I just want to add for the guild that you left a good impression with the way you talked and although we barely know each other I want to wish you the best of luck with this application.

Holi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:30 am Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Hello Perlin & thank you!
That was lovely of you to say so. I enjoyed speaking to you too *crosses fingers for good luck!*

Shayden
Magmadar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the application! Poke me in game for a little chat. Smile

Holi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 pm Post subject: Re: Poke Reply with quote

Hey Shaden
Saw you once online, but you were in Eye of Azshara & I was on TS helping get a raid group together so not really an appropriate time to talk.
Are you on any alts at the moment or just not around much? I noticed there aren't very many peeps online in guild, but understandable considering the time of year!

Shayden
Magmadar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added you so i can snipe you whenever you are online. I should be around tonight and tomorrow night.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum