Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in
Mycka Restoration Shaman Application 110

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am† †Post subject: Mycka Restoration Shaman Application 110 Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:

Mycka, Shaman, Main Spec-Restoration. Off Spec Enhancement.

2. Character background:

I started playing The World of Warcraft in Vanilla I started when raiding guilds were just starting in BWL. I managed to join some old school PUGS and cleared Zulgurub before the TBC expansion hit. During Vanilla I was in an RP guild called Aes Sidhe I enjoyed the experience of RP whilst levelling it was good fun. At the start of TBC I started to play the game a lot more and had some RL friends who were into raiding. I joined their guild with my then main. A protection spec warrior called Mycky. The guild I joined was Evolution. We cleared most of the TBC content apart from Sunwell where people had pretty much burnt out by then! It was my best time in WoW a great expansion and I had great times in Evolution. In WOTLK a lot of the guys in Evolution stopped playing It was at this time I started playing on my shaman and raided with a guild set up by Foucault called Sound of Shadows it was a small 10man guild. We managed to get the LK down on 10 man heroic which was a lot of fun and an intense fight. Since WOTLK I still bought the expansions but didnít have the same experience I had with WoW in those early days. Which brings me to the current expansion. I have my love back for the game! I am enjoying the way Blizzard have revamped the content and it has started being fun again. I still have characters in Evolution but hardly anyone is online these days. My shaman is in a social raiding guild called Zero Tolerance I am applying to Ebon Flame because I want to experience more of the end game again. I want to try my healing skills in Heroic raids and if I feel I am good enough then push for the Mythic content. I feel your stability as a guild proves that you are structured correctly and will offer a great home for my characters where I can get to know new people and enjoy my WoW time as part of a good community.

3. Preferred role in raids:

Restoration Shaman, Happy to play enhancement if required.

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?

I think I covered that in my opening waffle. see above.

5. Recommendations:

None I am afraid.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:

Aes Sidhe Vanilla Wow
    Evolution - TBC
    Sound of Shadows - WOTLK
    Zero Tolereance - Legion

7. General Experience:

I have 3 Level 110 characters at present.

Protection warrior - Mycky
    Restoration Druid - Veren
    Restoration Shaman- Mycka. He has both main and offspec Artifact traits at 35. I will be using AP to push on through the paragon system for Resto spec. I have done some Mythic + content up to 9. I enjoy this aspect and would like to continue progressing through this content.

8. Raiding Experience:

Vanilla - ZG
    TBC - Upto Sunwell
    WOTLK ICC Heroic
    Cata - LFR
    MoP - LFR
    WoD - LFR
    Legion - EN Normal With Guild. Heroic with Pugs.
    ToV First two bosses on normal.

9. RL age bracket:

Hmm I am about to hit the big 40 in April..

10. WoW Armory link:

11. Main and Off-Specs:

Resto- Main
    Enhancement- Offspec

12. Raiding Intentions:

I am a shift worker so itís difficult to say exactly when I am available. The only times I wouldnít be able to raid is when I am on nights. My cycle is roughly 2 days 2 nights then four off.

13. Addons: I have all addons needed for raids and some that help me keep ahead of the current exorbitant material prices needed for raiding.. (Postal and auction addons!)

14. Voice Communications: Yup I have pretty much every type of voice comms installed.

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance: Decent PC with stable unternet.

16. The Bonus Question:
    I bring an awareness of whats going on around me. I know that as a healer you can get very tunnelled into keeping people alive but I think more importantly is seeing what is going on around you and reacting to it using the tools you have at your disposal.

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum