Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Social Application - Chaabo - 108 Priest

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Chaabo2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:48 pm Post subject: Social Application - Chaabo - 108 Priest Reply with quote

Character: Chaabo, Disc Priest, 108 (Also Dunil, Sub Rogue, 90)

Background: Chaabo is by all means a loyal man, loyal to Stormwind and the crown. Currently he does all he can helping the alliance in the Broken Isles. mending the soldiers and taking the fight to the legion, hoping that one day he can return to his family he so loves dearly.

He enjoys life, and although he may seem strict in his devotion to the light, one might catch him in the back end of a pub with a cold ale in his hands.

Why I want to join: I have been a member before, but for varius IRL reasons I had to quit WoW. Now I am back and play when I can, and I whish to be back with the people I used to play with. Hopefully you will have me back!

Preferred role in raids: Healing, I have done it before and it is really enjoyable! Currently I can not commit enough time though, as I have taking up study and have work when I dont have school.

Recommendations: Hopefully Shayden and Heba ;)

revious membership of other guilds: I was the leader of a guild called "The Crows", but that was many many moons ago.

General experience: Been playing since vanilla, and been active in all aspects of the game, RP, PVP and Raiding.

Raiding experience: Been raiding in Vanilla, BC and Cataclysm, but nothing in Legion and currently no time or ilvl to do so!

RL age bracket: Going on 30!

The bonus question:

I have alwaly looked up to Ebon Flame since the start of my playing days, since you always seems to have been a joyfull bunch of people! I have even experienced this first hand on two occations! Sadly I have been somewhat forced to move away, but now I crawl back and man what an expansion Legion is! I look forward to hear from you soon.

Chaabo/Dunil

Shayden
Gehennas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the app Dunil, i'll be sure to poke you in game for a little chat soon! Smile

Chaabo2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:13 pm Post subject: Cheers! Reply with quote

Talk to you soon then buddy!

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum