Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Sthenos:Warrior.

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:06 pm Post subject: Sthenos:Warrior. Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Sthenos ,warrior Arms/fury 110
  2. Character background:
    My name is Aggelos from Greece and i am 29yo working in a big retail store in Athens, i am playing WoW since 2006 but missing the action time to time because of irl issues!
    i love raiding when i have the time, i am farming Achivs in my free time and having fun with friends (Dawnelle,Jocaste,Tsaboukas)

3. Preferred role in raids: DPSsss

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame? i have friends here and it hope it feel like home with other member also!

5. Recommendations: i got a few friends inside

6. Previous membership of other guilds: i use to play in Genjuros back in the day when i was start but after wrath and Cata everyone lost their way and i am taking my time around other servers,until i found Jocaste here.

7. General Experience: playing since patch of Vanilla Naxxramas till now that i think i know pretty much alot of things how the game works Wink

8. Raiding Experience: raid in Molten Core,Onyxia back in vanilla,raid Pandaria alot and Draenor

9. RL age bracket: getting 29 in a few days, i never had a problem with age

10. WoW Armory link:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/steamwheedle-cartel/sthenos

11. Main and Off-Specs:

i am mostly playing Arms but i may change is Fury is doing best and vice versa in each expansion
  12. Raiding Intentions:
    due to my work and other things in my life right now i am not sure but i would like to join any empty spot if i am online

13. Addons:
    almost all raid addons and some class addons that help me, rare npc addons for old achievs

14. Voice Communications:

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    24mbps and a brand new pc made by me

16. The Bonus Question: i am lonely with all those demons outside!

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sthenos! Please find me in-game for a chat. My battletag is Verannion#2954. I'm usually on in the evenings.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum