Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Liorga Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Lilandris
Murloc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 am Post subject: Liorga Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Reply with quote

Hello folks. I think the time has finally come for me to put in an application to join you guys properly. So here goes, I expect you'll treat this as any other application.

Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level.

Liorga, Shaman, Elemental/Enhancement, 110

Character background: Born in Ironforge, Liorga Stormbraid has been a woman of few words all of her life. She does not shy away from company but does not see it as a necessity. A colorful mind with determination, people often call her crazy, but she doesn't mind, she would agree. After the Cataclysm, the elements began calling out to her. She spoke of the voice of the mountain. She left the city to live on the peaks and mountain ranges in Dun Morogh and other parts of the world. Occasionally spotted by mountaineers and other travelers, rumors began to spread of a witch or a beast living in the mountains, always accompanied by stormy winds and thunder, they called her The Effigy of the Mountain. The rumors were divided in whether she was a good omen while traveling, or a bad omen. Her path goes where Azeroth tells her to, and presently, that involves fighting the Burning Legion alongside the Earthen Ring. A temporary involvement before she returns to her peaks.

Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame? Primarily social reasons for now. I've been allowed to tag along to a few of your non-progress raids for the past couple of expansions and I've enjoyed your company a lot. While I certainly wish to assist in raiding when I can, for the moment my schedule for the next few weeks is still in the wind, and so this application is as a Social member rather than raider. But by the end of August it will clear up and I will have more time to participate properly in raids going forward.

Preferred role in raids: Ranged damage. Melee off-spec. I am of course willing to lend any of my other characters to raids as well if necessary, which would include the mighty Liler who can both heal and do ranged dps.

Recommendations: Most of you folks know me at least a little bit by now, but to put up a name, Heba would be the first mention. Shayden no doubt can vouch for my awesomeness too.

Previous membership of other guilds: Proud and standing officer of Rhyme and Punishment on my main Lilandris. Loyal and upstanding member for over nine years. No other notable guild memberships.

General experience: I've played WoW since vanilla.

Raiding experience: Early on in my WoW days I raided a little bit on and off from Vanilla through Wrath of the Lich King. Rhyme and Punishment even had its own raiding team going through Naxxramas back then, later on we braved Ulduar as well once we had conquered Naxx. My healing skills have been highly regarded by certain members of RnP ever since. My raiding experience has more or less always been as a healer, but it's time for me to branch out a little more and so want to come aboard as a damage dealer. I also wanted to try getting more serious with a different character than my main. But general raiding intuition and ability to listen to and follow raid leader instructions is of course something that I have down. I'm not afraid to ask questions if there are things about an encounter that I don't understand, or to help me understand my class better. I've never been one for reading guides, as that feels too formulaic to me (I'm not a min-maxer), but I enjoy receiving tips and discussing builds and rotations with my fellow guildmates.

RL age bracket: I'm 25. Turn 26 in a few days, Light help me.

WoW Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/liorga

Her item level isn't impressive at the moment but I am putting effort into getting her geared through PvP, World Quests and LFR at the moment.

Main and off-specs: I've never played Elemental extensively in the past as I've always favored the priest class and focused on that. But I've dabbled in it and observed it over the years and as such consider myself familiar with it, now that I have spent time with it in the this and the previous expansion. Enhancement is what I've always favored when playing Shaman and currently my Enhancement artifact is the stronger one, but like I mentioned with the armory link; gear is work in progress.

Raiding intentions: To elaborate a little bit on what I said before: I do want to participate in raiding, though I have never been a hardcore raider ever in my WoW career. As such I might not have the same level of endurance when it comes to weekly attendance as most of you might have, but I would pledge myself to at least being available once a week. I know you folks prefer the full deal and I will of course -try- to participate more than once a week, time permitting of course.

Addons: Yes.

Voice communications: You know it baby.

Internet connection/computer performance: Appropriate.

The bonus question:
Since we're an international guild, it's important that all our members have a strong command of the English language. Please look on this as a chance to impress us with something original, individual, personal or creative, and don't just write a sentence or two.

A) For the raiders: outside of class/spec abilities and buffs, what do you feel is the most important thing you, as a person, bring to a raid?

B) For the social applicants: Ebon Flame have been friends of Rhyme and Punishment since the early days of Moonglade. We've rubbed elbows in various historical events over the years on the server (RIP Steamwheedle Faire) and so I've come to know a couple of the Ebon Flame members through the RP community. But since I have always also been interested in PvE and PvP alongside RP, it seems me and Heba in particular have somehow ended up as buddies for both PvP and PvE content. Every now and then my assistance is requested by Ebon Flame. It's time I lend my hand a little more I suppose. I guess I owe you that much for the favors you have done me in the past.

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell. It's about time...

Solmund
Baron Rivendare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:33 am Post subject: Reply with quote

PVP you say?!

:D[/item]

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Took you long enough. Find me in-game for a chat. Battletag is Verannion#2954.

Lilandris
Murloc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Verannion wrote:
Took you long enough.

Rhymers are infamous for being slackers Razz

What sort of times are you usually around though? When am I most likely to catch you online for a talk?

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Just prior to raids or Wed/Sat evenings are the -most- likely. But I'm always sat in the client, at least.

Aralynn
Magmadar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think I can add anything here that has not been said already, so I shall repeat it.

That took you long enough.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum