Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Cerenos - Protector of the Wilds, Level 110 Druid

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Cerenos
You no take candle!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:59 am Post subject: Cerenos - Protector of the Wilds, Level 110 Druid Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Specialized in melee combat, Archdruid Cerenos Valeclaw has achieved the level of 110 using his claws, fangs, and instincts. You may find him occasionally using his shape-shifting prowess to take on the form of a bear for more challenging encounters that call for it.

2. Character background:
    Cerenos was born fourteen millennia ago with magical capabilities. He was inevitably recruited into the Moon Guard where he would serve the Kaldorei Empire. The War of the Ancients would see the Moon Guard disband due the condemnation of their use of the arcane.

Most of the members of the now dissolved Moon Guard went on a path to seek redemption. While the females of the group went on to be Sisters of Elune, the males of the group sought out Malfurion Stormrage to be taught the wondrous abilities of Druidism.

The majority of the next several millennia would see Cerenos repairing this shattered world from within the Emerald Dream. Somewhere along the time from the end of the Third War to the Assault on the Broken Shore, Cerenos met a Night Elf huntress who he now roams the land with, almost acting like another one of her pets.

I apologize if the backstory is a little off as I haven't written one in ages. I gave it my best attempt without taking up the whole post.

3. Preferred role in raids:
    N/A

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    I wish to join Ebon Flame as I'm looking for a community that I can get involved with. I'd be glad to offer my help to anyone with the best of my ability. The mature environment with the professional officers in a guild with an illustrious background is very appealing to what I'm looking for. Forging long-term friendships with people interested in a community like this would be an amazing opportunity.

5. Recommendations:
    N/A

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    The first guild I was a member of was <Encore> on Illidan (US) from 3.1 to 4.3. It was a semi-hardcore raiding guild that I was a social member in until 4.2 where I finally joined their main team. As such, I've been a part of a world #412 kill with Heroic Ragnaros (25) and a world #342 kill with Heroic Madness of Deathwing (25).

From this point on my interest had waned from the game. I went on to play other games and wouldn't return until after the Pandaria launch. How I got back into the game was solely through the Warcraft lore. As such, I joined the most popular RP realm.

The second guild I was a GM of was <Goldshire Crew> on Moon Guard (US) throughout most of Pandaria. This was a roleplay/leveling guild that hosted many RP events while encouraging higher-level players to help lower-level players with whatever they needed. There were multiple ranks with each one having a specific role, even coming down to somebody stocking the guild vault with roleplay items for transmog. A few months after the launch of Siege of Orgrimmar, I ended up handing the guild down to an officer/founding member. It has since disbanded.

Minus there being a few minor ones in there, that's about it from this point. I fortunately skipped almost all of Warlords of Draenor and have now returned in 7.3 on the EU region, looking to join a guild that's somewhere inbetween the first and second one I was involved in.

7. General Experience:
    Originally tried out WoW during late Vanilla because of the South Park episode, ran around as a Human for a solid 15 minutes until I got killed by a Tauren because I mistook him for a Kobold boss or something. Later on I actually started playing around 2.2 solely because of Blood Elves and that foxtail. Obviously my reasons for continuing to play for 10 years have changed since then.

I raided on Destiny 1 for a couple years, but aside from that not much experience with other MMOs.

I have no desire for cutting-edge raiding at the moment. Should I want to venture back into such a thing, I might apply for that. Currently I just enjoy doing world content as it is, while collecting everything there is to collect with my huntress partner, Kyula.

8. Raiding Experience:
    N/A

9. RL age bracket:
    18-21

10. WoW Armory link:
    N/A

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    N/A

12. Raiding Intentions:
    N/A

13. Addons:
    N/A

14. Voice Communications:
    N/A

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    My connection is stable on this end, do experience slightly more latency being across the Atlantic. Frames will not drop lower than 20 during intense situations.

16. The Bonus Question:
    Was simply scrolling through realm population, sorting guilds by highest amount of members to find one with a nice name, something I wouldn't mind having underneath my character's name. After that, would delve in more and check out the guild armory and see if there was an associated website.

Turns out there was a website and much more. Founded during the early years of the game and still being this active is an incredible feat and says a lot for what you can expect from such a guild. The posts on the website related to Mythic kills with a mix of roleplay posts is such a lovely combination for a player like me. It would be an absolute honour to be a part of this guild and get to know you all.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this.

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Cerenos. Please find me in-game for a chat. My battletag is Verannion#2954.

Cerenos
You no take candle!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, added you as RobHibicus#2498. I look forward to it. Smile

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum