Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Nataari - level 110 Huntress

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Nataari
Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:43 am Post subject: Nataari - level 110 Huntress Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level: Nataari, level 110 Hunter (Beast mastery)

2. Character background:
    Good people of Ebon Flame,

I hope this letter will find you well and in good health. I have heard much about your order over the recent years, and I am contacting you today to offer my services.. and hopefully also pledge loyality to your cause in defending Azeroth from our common enemies.

Allow me to tell you a bit more about myself.. I arrived on Azeroth like most of my kin aboard the Exodar over a decade ago, and have dedicated most of my time here to make this world a home for my kin by helping to strengthen the bonds between the Draenei and the races of the Alliance. Given the recent events, this seems to me more important than ever.
    Like so many of my kin, I have been born outside of Azeroth, in a small community at the fringes of Terokkar Forest in Draenor. Well.. it was called Draenor back then, even though nowadays you know it as Outland (and I believe many of your members have fought their battles on the scattered remains of what is left of it). I used to be a trapper's apprentice, but when the orcs turned against us, I served my people as messenger, scout and supplier in Terokkar and Nagrand. Those days are long gone of course, though those early days have made me into who I am today.
    Since being on Azeroth, I have fought within the ranks of the Alliance against our common enemies, and spent many years in the lands of the Kaldorei, our closest neighbours on Azeroth. After having arrived on the battlefields of the Broken Shore and Argus, I find it more important than ever to fight for a common cause and defeat the Legion once and for all.

I await your answer hopefully. May the Light shine upon your paths,

Huntress Nataari

3. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    I just returned to WOW after a very long absence - I left the game around 2011, and am currently still walking on memory lane at every turn. After a few content-exploring months (I missed like, 3 expansions, so had to make up for some lost time here Smile ), it starts to become a bit lonely though and I would not only love to join a nice social group again, but also be part of a friendly mature in-game community - which I understand EF is.

4. Preferred role in raids:
    Applying as social, so not really keen on serious raiding here, except the occasional fun run. When it comes to instances and dungeons though, I actually prefer to heal - I have a holy priest closing in on 110 atm, though it's obviously not this char.

5. Recommendations:
    Well, I've been good friends with Perlin for a looong time now. Hope he has a good word to say Wink There's also a few other ex-Light of Argus squids in your ranks, like Kaz and Tiaana, who may speak in my favour (I hope!)
    I also know Fenmapus well from back then, but OOCly he's gone, and ICly our characters faced each other in court, so chances are not good here.. :D

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    Back in the days I was founder and guild leader of Light of Argus, Moonglade's Draenei guild (I believe Ebon Flame and LoA joined serveral of those server-wide RP events back then together, and your members helped us out a few times with IC raid events. Aaah.. those were the days!).
    Nat has been without a guild since I came back to the game, and my alts recently joined Rhyme and Punishment.

7. General Experience:
    I started back at Burning Crusade time and left the game altogether in 2011. Opened pandora's box again some months ago, and play much more than I should lately 😝. My main focus has always been RP, and even though it is predominantly PvE content for me these days, I still get unreasonably excited about RP opportunities

8. Raiding Experience:
    Enjoying the occasional raid, but it's not really my drug Wink I am leaving it to the experts and apply as social only - really enjoy it on a more casual level though, so excited for fun runs & co!

9. RL age bracket:
    31+

10. Main and Off-Specs:
    Beast Mastery

11. Addons:
    None atm yet

12. Voice Communications:
    Used mumble in the past, currently nothing set up yet

13. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Stable

14. The Bonus Question:
    Since I started WOW, Ebon Flame has always been a kind of an institution on the server and one of the most reputable guilds around.I have plenty of great memories interacting with your members in raids, RP or out and about in the world - our guilds shared a few events and RP raids, and it was always a pleasure catching up with your members. Through Perlin I often hear the occasional guild tale both back then and now, and I'm quite keen to finally come knocking at your door to see what the rage is all about!

Perlin
Treasurer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

This application has the Perlin Seal of Approval!

Nataari and I go way back and I'm really excited that she is applying to EF. And I am sure she was not influenced too badly by knowing Fenmapus... I hope.

Tiaana
Majordomo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely approve of this application 😄
Would be wonderful to see Nataari in EF. Lovely person.

You can talk to me.

If you want to know what I'm up to look on twitter: @tiaanfaith

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Nataari. Find me in-game for a chat. My battletag is Verannion#2954

Sejavictrix
Scourgelady (melee offence officer)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, old school. <3

I have fond memories of Light of Argus and its leader. Lovely to have you back among us!

Nataari
Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Thanks so much guys <3

And thanks Verannion - I'll poke ya.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum