Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Fizzletinker - Hyperactive knee-knibbler - Level <60 Pri

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:34 pm Post subject: Fizzletinker - Hyperactive knee-knibbler - Level <60 Pri Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Reginald FIzzletinker the Third

Gnome Priest, Disco Main, Holy Off, Level erm... would depend on when you /who - currently walking through the starter stuff!

2. Character background:
    An intuitive gnomish engineer of course... NOT!

Reginald was the "black sheep" of the family, and never joined the family business (which is the manufacture of exploding sheep and death-preventing contraptions). He instead became fascinated with the things that grew around him, how they grew, what combinations would grant powerful enhancements when consumed and new methods of consumption.

His cousin Relwynn Knickerridger is the Founder of Academy Enterprises.

3. Preferred role in raids:
    Healing ALL the way baby! Some might say a dude in a frock. I'd pour beer. It usually gets messy. *winks*

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    I've been a member previously with Wendine (a Holy Paladin) way back when during Wrath. I went AFK after my potato computer melted when they updated the graphics engines - right before we'd progressed to Lich King in one of the settings as I recall. It was ages before I could get back in game again. Some of you may remember that my account was hacked during that time, and the entire guild bank was raided along with my own personal stuff. I'm SO GLAD they introduced the authenticators!

Since leaving I joined some old friends from the days of The Academy, and eventually found Indomitable who have become like an extended family to me, which is awesome. I find myself hardly logging in to play my "mains" currently and miss the interactions with people as they are a much smaller group.

Some of you may be familiar with Tannie my bank alt. You'll also know I spend a lot of time posting and managing auctions, whether here on Moonglade or on Argent Dawn (Freegen over on AD). My intention moving forward is to level Reggie as much in character as possible, taking time in places I enjoy

5. Recommendations:
    I didn't speak with anyone regarding recommendations yet, as I've recently discovered that your recruitment is currently open.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    Indomitable. My mains are all there, but I'm getting a bit bored when I spend time on my current banking alt, so would prefer a new character for me to use and level at the same time. I don't intend to leave Indom as many there have become.

The Academy
    Cathedral of Light
    Ebon Flame
    Kaboom!
    The Outriders
    Old Friends
    WarGods
    (in no particular order mostly haha)

7. General Experience:
    While I -am- still technically a millenial (yay for me?) I've been playing since before the opening of the gates of AQ here on Moonglade with various breaks along the way.

8. Raiding Experience:
    Healing. Healing healing healing.

9. RL age bracket:
    Mid thirties

10. WoW Armory link:
    Erm, no idea how that would work now.

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    Healer main spec, healer off spec, healer socially, heal heal heal heal.

12. Raiding Intentions:
    I can't commit to the raid team at all as I raid three nights a week with Indomitable when I am actively playing and as I think I've mentioned they are like a family to me. But when I'm not involved in a progress team (as is currently the case) then I am available.

13. Addons:
    Oh gosh, well my screen is usually -pretty- busy hahaha. Did I mention that I enjoy healing?

14. Voice Communications:
    You'll know about them being available because I'll be talking about healing on them all the time.
    (Discord but have Twitch, TS, Vent etc)

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Connection is usually fairly decent. Even if I'm travelling I usually tether my data from my phone as I have rather large allowances :D My laptop, however (which is what I am currently playing on) can only really sustain a raid for 2 or 3 hours at a time before it melts.

16. The Bonus Question:
    Oh crikey, I think I may already have covered the bonus question entirely in my post, but here's a little something about how I am currently spending my days...

The dates aren't great, but that bag of carrots are perfectly fine to still be eaten. We'll have that from you! Not because we prefer to live our lives as guinea pigs, but better to feed people with them than see them thrown to landfill, right? You get less waste needing to be taken away, people get fed... winner winner, chicken dinner?

Uvahstone
Worgen

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

What character did you have in "The Outriders"?

Sofiana
Kel'Thuzad

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:25 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Wendine. Smile Bear us while we review your app, and either myself and/or Dawnelle will come back to you in a few days!
Does.
Who loves,
Lives.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Uvahstone wrote:
What character did you have in "The Outriders"?

Hi! Fenweir I believe was over there, a short time after The Academy collapsed. It's Jim here (Val and Orlaith's friend)

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I should have mentioned, I'm also known as Salamon / Tantah / Sallinde / Fenweir / Debborah erm who else...

Solmund
Lucifron

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Wendine!?

So, YOU are the one I bought flasks from on the AH and you generously just gave me a bunch for free :D

- Get this generous soul in here, please!!!

:D

/Sol

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Solmund wrote:
Wendine!?

So, YOU are the one I bought flasks from on the AH and you generously just gave me a bunch for free :D

- Get this generous soul in here, please!!!

:D

/Sol

Hah, oh hi!

Sounds like something I'd do, yes! Forgive me for not remembering the exact encounter though, I tend to interact with people rather randomly when I'm a little manic in real life and I have an army of characters that I tend to play.

Hi, my name is Jim and I am an altoholic :D

Thank you for the kind words.

Dawnelle
Lucifron

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fizzle, sorry for teh late response, i would like to have a chat with you, if you are online please look for me ( dawnelle )

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawnelle wrote:
Hi Fizzle, sorry for teh late response, i would like to have a chat with you, if you are online please look for me ( dawnelle )

I know how these things are - I'll grab you from one of the army (likely Tannie as she is my auction slave *coughs* I mean administrator Wink

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum