Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Application - Lessy warlock

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Lessy
Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:19 am Post subject: Application - Lessy warlock Reply with quote

1. Lessy, warlock, afflication.

2. Started playing mid Vanilla, a girl i used to know was playing warlock so i decided to give it a try and i fel in love with it. Since then the lock is my main.

3. For been part of comunity and all the people that has left to play and I knew since my start of the game, are in the guild. Usually cheerful and helpful i think i can provide a joke or two to the guys.

4. For the moment I preffer to be social and may be go from there.

5. Lushias and Heba.

6. Ygdrasil, Suffragium, Myth, SMG, devine pact and outh of the sacred

7. In the summer of 2006 i started play wow. I have tried few other MMO like Lineage 2 and Shaya.

8. I have raid for most of the expansions. Normal and heroic for most part.

9. 31+

11. I have played affliction for the whole Legion. And i have been destro from Wotlk until legion. Then blizzard destroyed destro and I had to switch.

12. For the moment social is fine with me Smile

13. I do have DBM and i used it during my raiding in Legion.

14. Fine with me

15. Fast and stable connection, iCore7 (6700 series), 16GB ram, SSD for wow, GTX 970 Video card, 60 FPS for most of the time unless there are two, 40 man raids fighting eachother Smile

The bonus question:
My english is good, I work with guys from all europe and USA so i have no choice but to know english Smile

A) that would be consumables and positive attitude.

B) To have fun, been part of comunity that won't break up over something small, have fun and make friendships.

Lushias
Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

have to say ive known Lessy for a very long time and he's a great guy good raider great dpser met him in BC and been great friends ever since well worth your consideration

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum