Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Nadezhda - Protection Paladin - 120

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Quahneah
Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:41 pm† †Post subject: Nadezhda - Protection Paladin - 120 Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:

Nadezhda - Lightforged Draenei - Protection Ė 120
    ALTS: Rhaen (Dwarf Priest) Ė Yggdrasil (Dark Iron Monk) Ė Despair (Gnome Death Knight)

2. Character background:

Nadezhda gazed upon the destruction caused by the ruthless Titan. Even from up here, the gaping wound was visible.

"It is done, Nadezhda. King Wrynn asked us to join their ranks and help them rebuild the Alliance.", Turalyon said when he approached her. "I've consulted a few of us who survived the battle, and they pledged their allegiance to both the Light and Stormwind. But what about you?"

Turalyon knew the loss was particular heavy on some of soldiers the past few weeks, but he couldn't wait any longer to report to the King how many Lightforged were willing to leave their old lives behind.

"I am ready, as always, High Exarch.", Nadezhda spoke softly, remembering her brother's blank facial expression on his limp body. "The wounds will heal, both of our own and Azeroth's. Even if it takes more time than expected."

3. Preferred role in raids:

NA

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?

I'm looking for a friendly, stable and mature community to enjoy the current and upcoming content in BfA. I remember Ebon Flame as one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server.

5. Recommendations:

None. Although I still remember Heba and Llibby (ex-Vir Mortalis) when I looked Ebon Flame up on /who.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:

Since 2005: on Alliance side I was in Evolution, and later in TBC Vir Mortalis (mained a hunter) and the Obese Frog Conspiracy (very briefly).
    Rerolled Horde and druid in Wrath of the Lich King after a break, and joined Novus Inceptum. Founded a guild with a few ex-VM'ers called Warborn Accord in Cataclysm, but took a break again during Mists of Pandaria. Came back during Warlords, joined Honorbound, and ended up in Dragonclaw Mercenaries, mostly because I quit (semi-)hardcore raiding / playing.

7. General Experience:

I've been playing on and off since 2005, and rolled my first toon on Moonglade. I mostly enjoy healing and tanking nowadays, and Iím an altoholic. My game time schedule comprises of mostly reputation farming, world quests, BfA-content, levelling and mythic+.

8. Raiding Experience:

Raided primarily in Evolution, Vir Mortalis (Classic + TBC content) as a hunter. On Horde side I raided with Novus Inceptum (Wrath of the Lich King), Warborn Accord (Cataclysm) and Honorbound (Warlords of Draenor), and very briefly during Legion as a healer (Druid).

9. RL age bracket:

38, and counting...

10. WoW Armory link:

11. Main and Off-Specs:

Protection, but no intention to raid.

12. Raiding Intentions:

None.

13. Addons:

The usual: DBM, Weakauras, Skada, etc.

14. Voice Communications:

Discord and Teamspeak

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:

Broadband connection and a medium / high spec computer system.

16. The Bonus Question:
    Bonus Questions are always Tricky Questions.
    In a nutshell: Iím looking for a home for my Alliance characters, but canít promise Iíll be active every single day as Iím dividing my time between both factions. Hopefully this wonít prove to be a problem.

Dawnelle
Magmadar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:41 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

ty for your application, we will get back at you in a couple of days

Dawnelle
Magmadar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:48 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

please find me or heba ingame for a interview

Neshalin
Gehennas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:22 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Quahneah! I remember you from our short time together in Warborn Accord. I think we ran Icecrown Citadel like once or twice, when I hung out on my death knight Ayasiel. We must have played together in VM as well. Nice to see you're still around.

Quahneah
Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:32 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ayasiel, yes of course I remember you. Only good memories from our 10-man squad in Warborn Accord!

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum