Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Kayteia - Shadow/Holy Priest of Power - Level 40

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Kayteia
Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:36 pm Post subject: Kayteia - Shadow/Holy Priest of Power - Level 40 Reply with quote

1) Kayteia, Priest, Main Spec: Shadow, Off-Spec: Holy - Level 40

2) Character Background: My story starts in Redridge where I was born before being involved with Stormwind Cathedral from a young age. I decided to learn the ways of becoming a priest but overtime I learnt that the way of the shadow would make me stronger, so I traverse Azeroth looking for any sort of challenge that comes my way, but ultimately I will be working towards the Loremaster Achievement to complete every quest is my goal.

3) I was looking for guilds to join and when I saw your website I could tell that you were a serious and organised guild. I would like to join as a social member and perhaps when I am end level raid, but I am mainly going to be completing each zone and working my way through each expansion. I believe I am unique in the sense that I will hopefully be able to make friends with people in the guild, I am transgender so I struggle sometimes to bond with people in real life and it would be nice to make some friends in the game that I love.

4) N/A

5) I unfortunately have not anyone from the guild in game as of yet.

6) I have not previously been a part of any guilds on this server. I am returning to the game after a 4 year break but with a new account, so will be learning how to play again.

7) Started playing WoW on and off between 2010-2014, decided to quit then but circumstances have meant I am out of work and decided to get back into the game. I don't tend to play any other MMO's although I do play the XBox occasionaly.

8) N/A

9) 26-30

10) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/Kayteia

11) N/A

12) N/A

13) N/A

14) N/A

15) My internet connection is usually around 5 MBPS and I get around 200ms latency at worst when playing.

16) Bonus Question: I found the guild through the guild finder in game and liked the look of the description so I checked out your website. I hope to be able to learn from players that are more expierienced than me and to be part of an active guild with a large membership. I hope that you will accept me into your guild and I hope to see you in game. Smile

Dawnelle
Garrrrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

ty for your application, we will get back at you in a couple of days

Kayteia
Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawnelle wrote:
ty for your application, we will get back at you in a couple of days

Thanks, hope to speak to you soon! Smile

Dawnelle
Garrrrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Please find heba or me ingame for an interview

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum