Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Roslynd - 120 BM Hunter - social spot application

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Roslynd
You no take candle!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:10 pm Post subject: Roslynd - 120 BM Hunter - social spot application Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:

I am Roslynd, 120 BM Huntard. I tried playing other classes, but I can't xD.

2. Character background:

As said above, I am Roslynd, I qualify as a l33t huntard, as I used to stand in shiz a LOT. I have finally mastered the skill of walking out of gunk on the floor and not dying as much. Even though I am a big girl, I have a tiny heart (Dutch saying). I try to make new players feel welcome and comfortable when they are doing dungs and raids for the first time and I like a good laugh. I don't really do ragequits as I usually die because of my own silly mistakes (or when the healer doesn't heal me during the entire dungeon!)

My nemesis is the Elevator Boss, I have yet to defeat him.

3. Preferred role in raids:

Thank heavens I can leave this blank xD

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?

My friends Dawnelle and Axedra invited my friend and I to join in on some dungs and horde ganking and we are also part of de discord group now. I found the guildies very welcoming and fun. Dawn and Ax told us to join you guys in the fun!

5. Recommendations:

Dawnelle and Axedra

6. Previous membership of other guilds:

My own guild: The Code, which consists of me and my friend xD

7. General Experience:

I started playing wow eons ago. I don't really remember. I seriously got back into it about 12 years ago, but played on the US realms first. Then I switched to the EU server, which is much better ofcourse and have played there ever since.

What I like in WoW is that it's never really the same. You can decide to farm pets/mounts/etc or decide to just spend a day ganking horde at the beach. I mainly like playing with my friends for quest/story progression and the social aspect it brings. I am, however, a casual player. I don't always have the time or energy, but play when I can.

8. Raiding Experience:

9. RL age bracket:

31+

10. WoW Armory link:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/Roslynd

11. Main and Off-Specs:

Main spec is BM

12. Raiding Intentions:

13. Addons:

Yes, I use DBM, has saved my life many MANY times.

14. Voice Communications:

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:

I just updated and upgraded the inside of my pc, so we're all good here. Also good internet connection.

16. The Bonus Question:

I found this Guild when Dawn and Axe invited me to join in on a dungeon run and gank holiday in Zuldazar. They told me to join them in the Disc server and I found there are a lot of nice people there. I know Dawn and Axe in real life and we talked about how nice the guild is and what fun activities you host, so that really appealed to me. I love the social part of the game and to have a good laugh with like minded people. So I hope this would be a good fit.

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho roslynd, please find me online for an interview

Materalus
Chromaggus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about time!

Screenshot competitions!

Need something resolved? Don't hesitate to get in touch:
LukeStrife#2143

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum