Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Newrimi - level 120 Boomkin

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Newrimi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:59 am Post subject: Newrimi - level 120 Boomkin Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Newrimi, druid, boomkin lvl. 120.

2. Character background:
    Newrimi is a 575 days old night elf, recently transformed into night warrior. She's been engaged in a good deal of raiding, there are a lot of heroic tales and even myths about her. As a boomkin she's very resilient and a master in both burst and sustained damage to single or multiple enemies, soothing their enrage when needed. She's always ready to rebirth her fellows and even to reawaken them shielded and well fed, when that particular azerite trait is available. She always adapts her talents and gear according to the situation and environment, guided by the good advice of the scrolls of Icy Veins and Askmrrobot (what a strange name!).

She's also been involved in random battlegrounds - some were really epic - and brawls. When fighting in large groups, the horde scum fears her starfall and dots of sun- and moonfire. But also during man to man fights she burns her opponent down by clever switching between boomkin and bear, thanks to her guardian affinity.

She regrets that she hasn't yet found the right companions to penetrate into the deepest dungeons or to enlist for expeditions to the furthest islands... The tales would be mythic and beyond!

3. Preferred role in raids:
    Newrimi prefers to raid as a boomkin. She's already properly geared, around ilvl. 395. If necessary, she's willing to heal off-spec, though it's a while ago and she hasn't got the right gear yet.

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    Ebon Flame has a good reputation as a raiding guild and standing in Moonglade and connected realms. Newrimi hopes to be able to contribute to that reputation and standing. The only things she has to offer are her thorough knowledge of the boomkin spec and her commitment, day after day - or rather being a night elf and recently aspect of the night warrior, night after night Wink

5. Recommendations:
    As far as Newrimi knows none of her friends appear to be members of Ebon Flame.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    Newrimi has previously been a member of Vanguard of Vigilance. None of her sisters are members of guilds at the moment.

7. General Experience:
    Newrimi is 575 days old ("/played"). She's been around from WoW's 4th Anniversary. Raiding and battlegrounds she enjoys the most.

8. Raiding Experience:
    Newrimi has completed all Uldir raids, except on mythic level. Dazar'alor: completed 3/9 heroic and all below. She completed all legacy raids on mythic level, except a few from Legion.

9. RL age bracket:
    31+

10. WoW Armory link:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/steamwheedle-cartel/newrimi

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    Newrimi always has been a boomkin. She has some experience with healing in battlegrounds, as well as in raids. That's was a while ago however, but she's willing to relearn this.

12. Raiding Intentions:
    Newrimi's always ready for raiding, preferably on mythic level.

13. Addons:
    Raids: DBM; macro to simultaneously load TellMeWhen profiles, Equipsets and Talent Sets according to the environment; Recount; Decursive; Basic Threat Bar; Ask Mr. Robot.
    Battlegrounds: DontCast; HHTD; MrTarget.

14. Voice Communications:
    Discord at the moment. Experience with all common apps: Mumble, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, in game, ...

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Latency in game around 20 ms. Very stable connection with ping around 8 ms. FPS between 50 and 100. PC: Windows 10, Intel Core i7, 12 GB RAM, dual monitors 27'', nvidia geforce gtx 670, ssd drive.

16. The Bonus Question:
    Personally, I hope to bring my dedication to the guild and the raiding team. I'm a fast learner and good at listening, not saying much except when it's really needed (e.g. "please rebuff" lol). Wink

I hope you enjoyed reading this application as much as I did writing.

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:41 am Post subject: Reply with quote

You used the word Penetrate in your app. I can tell that I already like you.
Seek me out in game on Heba#2630

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum