Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Leshy - 120 Druid - social spot

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Leshy/Vann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Leshy - 120 Druid - social spot Reply with quote

Hello!

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level.

Leshy - level 120 Restoration/Balance druid.

2. Character background

While I don't RP, I always aim for my characters to feel like they are part of the game world, picking names/titles and transmog to fit into it. Leshy has been assigned to represent Thornspeakers in the Alliance and aid it on the battlefield with his restorative Drust magic.

3. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame? What attracted you to the guild and what do you expect to find here? What do you believe makes you unique in what you can offer to the guild?
I'm looking for a decently sized community and hope to make some new WoW friends. I'm drama-free and chilled out, hopefuly guild members will get to know me as someone who can fill up healing spot in their pugs.

4. Preferred role in raids:

Restoration main spec/Balance offspec. While I don't intend to be part of the main raiding team, because my daily routines won't allow me to attend them regularly, I'm always prepared for raids with optimized gear/enchants/gems and flasks, so whenever possibility comes to fill in the alt/social/pug raid, I'm surely a solid raider.

5. Recommendations: Are there any Ebon Flame members that you know that will vouch for your awesomeness?

Nope.

6. Previous membership of other guilds: on Moonglade, or elsewhere, on any character - not just the character you are applying with.

I've been member of Obscure - The Sha'tar since WotLK, my old main and bunch of alts are still there (in fact, I'm a guild leader of Obscure atm), however the guild has been totally abandoned and I'm the only player actively playing there, hence why I'm looking for new home.

7. General experience: When did you start playing WoW; have you played other MMOs? What is it you like to do in WoW, on a day-by-day/week-by-week basis?

I play WoW since TBC, used to raid a lot with Obscure, being their core raid healer for a couple of expansions. The guild is dead now, and I can't commit to raiding schedule anymore, so I mostly level and gear up alts, run M+ dungeons and arena, collect transmogs and generally enjoy the game casually.

8. Raiding experience:

I don't apply for a raid spot, but I've been a raider for many years, even getting some server first kills back in the day, so I consider myself a strong raider, when push comes to shove.

9. RL age bracket.

I'm 30.

10. WoW Armory link

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/moonglade/leshy

11. Main and off-specs:

While I don't plan to raid reguraly, I always try to keep my character optimised, read on guides (mostly pvp ones) and make sure I'm capable of playing my specs. On my druid I prefer to heal, but I always enjoy some lazor chickening now and then.

12. Raiding intentions:

Only intend to hop in some alt/social runs and pugs, that I'm sure happen now and then.

13. Addons: do you understand how to use addons such as DBM?

As someone who used to raid on a decent level I do know how important some addons can be, though I always strive to have as little addons running as possible, and to keep my UI as intact as I can.

14. Voice communications: are you willing to use voice-comms to communicate during raids (we use Mumble, and have our own server)?

Yes, though recently I've been using in-game voice chat (mainly for arena) and I must admit it's very decent!

15. Internet connection/computer performance: is your connection stable and reliable, or do you tend to disconnect frequently? Is your computer strong enough to handle raids, or does your FPS drops below 5?

No performace issues whatsoever.

16. The bonus question:Please write a few sentences about how you came to find out about the Ebon Flame, and your motivations to join. This could also be written in-character if you prefer.

I'm afraid I will dissapoint - I heard about the guild in Vol'duns general chat while doing my dailies, so no witty stories from me here, sorry!

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Leshy.
You have applied on the week of our guild meet so please sit tight. Both myself and Dawn are away for the week at the meet up. I write to you even now, beer in hand from the airport.
When we get home next week we’ll get on and sort you out with an interview.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, have fun at the meet up! Smile

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Leshy.
Please hunt down myself or Dawnelle in game for a chat now that we are home again!

Leshy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Heba,

I've been trying to get in contact with either of you but I'm not having any luck finding you guys online. What time are you mainly online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum