Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Midnyghte - 120 Frost Mage - More Lich Queen than Elsa

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Midnyghte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject: Midnyghte - 120 Frost Mage - More Lich Queen than Elsa Reply with quote

Hi

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level. 

Midnyghte – Mage – Frost / Arcane – 403 

2. Character background 

Trying desperately to break away from Frozen stereotype but Miss Proudmoore is not helping us here! Although letting it go is good sometimes, I find myself trying to hold it together most of the time. I am happiest when I am playing with people I like who care more about having fun than counting wipes. 

3. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame? What attracted you to the guild and what do you expect to find here? What do you believe makes you unique in what you can offer to the guild? 

From my few encounters with guild members and years of having a bf in EF, it seems like a great place to share WoW time, have fun and enjoy good company while playing. I am sometimes social and sometimes quiet - both seem to be ok in EF. I have recently switched from a demon hunter to a mage and still learning how to be a good one but hope to contribute as needed to the guild in some fun runs or Mythics+ etc.

4. Preferred role in raids: 

lol – Can I lay down the table and leave? I think it might be a little while before I am ready to raid with you but I can cheer at the successful runs of the main raid team from the side-lines in the meantime? Razz

5. Recommendations: Are there any Ebon Flame members that you know that will vouch for your awesomeness? 

My RL partner – Kathor/ Girbon/ Aemerothan.

6. Previous membership of other guilds: on Moonglade, or elsewhere, on any character - not just the character you are applying with. 

I played on a US server years ago. I have been in a few guilds and even had one of my own once upon a time. Recently I have been playing with the lovely guys from Old SoDs and although I am not a guildy they have been amazing!

7. General experience: When did you start playing WoW; have you played other MMOs?

I have played for years – I used to play Everquest before that – I have played WoW what seems like an eternity. Initially on a US server and then for the last 8 years here on Moonglade. 

8. Raiding experience: 

I am applying for a social place in the guild. I used to raid if needed when I was on my demon hunter, now the only raids I run are for transmog gear.

9. RL age bracket. 

31+

10. WoW Armory link 

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/moonglade/midnyghte

11. Main and off-specs: 

Learning Frost / Arcane 

12. Raiding intentions: 

Mostly social at the moment.

13. Addons: do you understand how to use addons such as DBM? 

Yes. I have DBM and other addons. Wouldn’t play without them.

14. Voice communications: are you willing to use voice-comms to communicate during raids (we use Mumble, and have our own server)? 

Yes, that is fine. I am usually on Discord and happy with in-game chat too. 

15. Internet connection/computer performance: is your connection stable and reliable, or do you tend to disconnect frequently? Is your computer strong enough to handle raids, or does your FPS drops below 5? 

Not applying for raiding but yes it is fine most of the time. (unless Virgin decides to have a meltdown)

16. The bonus question: Please write a few sentences about how you came to find out about the Ebon Flame, and your motivations to join. This could also be written in-character if you prefer. 

Usual tale of falling in love with a winged demon who out-dpsed the hell out of everyone from tank position (sometimes even from heal position as his druid). Honestly, what is an innocent little Mage to do? I pretended I didn’t care at first. Played it cool (which wasn’t hard as a frost mage) but his whispers were far too tempting and eventually he convinced me that his guild was the place for me. “We are all this awesome in EF” he beamed. To prove his point, he pulled in some Ebon Flamers into our already awesome groups and..well.. here I am.

Kathor
Worgen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I can vouch for her for sure! Smile

Dawnelle
Garrrrr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty for your application, we will get back to you in some days from now

Laelanthar
Mograine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going mythics with this awesome Mage! And we need more mages, always! I vote for her with whole my hearth!

Midnyghte

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Midnyghte - 120 Frost Mage - More Lich Queen than Elsa Reply with quote

Thank you for the sweet feedback Laelanthar!

I will wait to hear from you Dawnelle, thanks!

Mx

Dawnelle
Garrrrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please find heba or me ingame for an interview

Dawn

Midnyghte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:47 am    Post subject: Midnyghte - 120 Frost Mage - More Lich Queen than Elsa Reply with quote

Hi there

Thanks - I will do!

Mx

Solmund
Magmadar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played and chatted away some very nice evenings with this Mage - My best endorsements.

/Sol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum