Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Enhancement

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Edona

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:08 pm Post subject: Enhancement Reply with quote

Name: Edona
Spec : Enhancment
OffSpec: N/A

Character background: I moved from a Mage main to full time resto healing at the end of BC right up until Cata. I left the game when my daughter was born, up until that point there was not an instance or raid that I had not healed and cleared. I have recently returned however I have done so as enhancement I have always loved it but I did resto for the needs of the guild.

Preferred role in raids: DPS, however after building up my confidence again there is nothing to say that I wouldn't be against go resto again

Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?: I saw the add in trade, I have been looking for a social/raiding guild as the guild I am in is dead (I am the only active member) I am also looking for a friendly group of people to chat with

Recommendations: N/A

Previous membership of other guilds: Non that are active. I raided with Rage and Certain Death

General Experience: I have been playing since vanilla, I have had two breaks across two accounts do I have been around a bit

Raiding Experience: I started raiding on a mage in the original Karazhan, cleared all of the BC raids with that mage (Kyar) but them created my shaman in Wrath and healed everything after

RL age bracket: I am 900 Y/O 30-35

WoW Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/steamwheedle-cartel/edona

Main and Off-Specs: Enhancement

Raiding Intentions: I currently work nights so I would like to join the social side of the guild but would be more than willing to support when I am off

Addons: DBM ELIVUI DECURSIVE SKARDA

Voice Communications: Happy to DL anything that you use

Internet Connection/Computer Performance: PC is brand new haven't had a single non wow relate lag spike since I returned I run the PC on ultra and my DL speed is around 40

Dawnelle
Geddon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Edona,

Thank you for your application. Please find me or heba ingame for a small chat.

Dawn

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum