Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Application for my Priest! (Eranza)

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Eranza
Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:59 pm Post subject: Application for my Priest! (Eranza) Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:

2. Character background:
    All I know for now is that she's a priest. I mainly do not RP when it comes to WoW, but I would like to try some day if I come up with a glorious story of her!

3. Preferred role in raids:
    Healer

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    Mainly because I like to get to know people. I met Heb in Sea of Thieves and he started to talk about the guild! So I took interests in it! Listening to all the amazing stories about the guild, made me wanna join it. Therefore I am starting up a new character in Moonglade =D

5. Recommendations:
    Heba!

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    Distinction - Argent Dawn
    Reckless Saints - Earthen Ring
    Bad Temper - Ragnaros

7. General Experience:
    Started in late Cataclysm and stayed after. Been mostly doing Arenas, PvP and PvE like mythic dungeons and been swimming in some of the raiding soup.

8. Raiding Experience:
    I generally have no raiding experience, altho I have been trying to get into one; but something bad always shows up like "Not enough raiding exp", "Raidteam suddenly disappears/doesn't exist anymore".
    I did however get into a raiding team back in Legion; doing Nighthold. Didn't get far cause I got some trouble with my ex partner. lol. I just remember that Spellblade Aluriel was a mess to take down.

9. RL age bracket:

10. WoW Armory link:
    I honestly have nothing to show you since I just made my priest on this server. I am planning to already make this my main server and settle down. (Like finding a family! =D)

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    Holy, can do anything!

12. Raiding Intentions:
    I believe Thursdays will be exelent for me to join the raiding team if needed! Honestly, whenever when I reach max lvl.

13. Addons:
    I am in love with DBM. Sometimes I use "Gtfo" to give myself a scare if I stand in fire. Skada is my cup of poison if I wanna keep track of DPS or heals! Ofc AtlasLoot is my baby too.

14. Voice Communications:
    I use discord! and I would love to talk with everyone! Altho, I am pretty shy haha.
    Ethereal#1657 if you got any questions! Easiest way to contact me there =D

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Internet Connection is like a God here in Norway, haha. I cant remember last time I got a DC, unless theres something wrong with the provider. My computer can handle every beatings it gets.

16. The Bonus Question:
    A: I would like to gain more raiding experience whenever I can. I am a fast learner, and have good reaction reflexes. Support and DPS is the one or..(two) to go to when it comes to games. I love taking care of people, as well smack the boss. With raiding, I just love the feeling of teamwork and taking down a boss together. Having fun is my biggest achivement I can get.
    B: I got to know of this guild trough Heba! He got me interested to join you all on this amazing adventure. Doing some PvP or whatever to entertain myself and people to have some fun would be my main goal. I really wanna get back in to wow, but I also play games such as Sea of Thieves, Overwatch and Apex Legends (those are my main games).

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I vouch for this one. She and I have sent plenty of salty seamen to Davey Jones's locker. We have lied, cheated and stolen our way across the Sea of Thieves together, fled screaming in panic from powder keg wielding skeletons and died so many, SO MANY humiliating deaths at the Indiana Jones style traps.
She is also like lightening when she sees a hole. She fills it.
Pretty good with a bucket too.
Excellent climbing skills but tbh, shit with a map. Can cleave a mans skull with the shovel though, so there is that.
I rate 9 out of 10 Ruby Splashtails. Once we get the basic map reading sorted, could be 10:p

One of our adorable recruitment people will come find you, or, you might just get Dawn.

Neyis
Gahz'rilla

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Thank you for your application, please whisper me or Dawnelle for an interview. Smile

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum