Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Daenys - 120 Velf Frost DK

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Dusky
Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:29 pm Post subject: Daenys - 120 Velf Frost DK Reply with quote

Hello!

I am Dusky Crab Cakes, sometimes known as Dusky or Luth.

I'm 31 years old and hail from the Netherlands but live in Finland. I've played online games for a long time. Like so many young lads, a Starry-eyed Dusky started playing Runescape in the early 2000s. I honestly cannot remember exactly when. After that I switched to a (terrible) MMORPG called Conquer 2.0 Online, and finally WoW.

I have been playing a WW Monk for the past 6 years, after switching from MM Hunter because I didn't like the changes they made to that spec/class in WoD. Changing to Frost DK now for much the same reason, they removed too many of the things that made Monk fun Sad

I enjoy most parts of the game, I'm a big fan of Arenas/Battlegrounds, but I enjoy raiding too. I've been in Mors Principium Est for the past few years, but now I'm looking for something different after the guild ceased operations. I haven't raided during the past tier, but I did raid heroic and dabbled in mythic before that (raided when Uldir, Antorus and Emerald Nightmare were the new thing, and before that I raided all the way back to Tempest Keep and SSC in BC)

I'd like to join your guild because I want to get back into raiding, and I am tired of playing all alone. I met your GM who helped me out, and he seemed nice Smile

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/moonglade/daenys

I realize this isn't good gear. This is a new character I'm afraid. I've been working on improving it.

I am basically aiming to only play Frost spec. I don't really enjoy Unholy, and tanking isn't really my thing either. I really like the Frost playstyle, and it's not very difficult to boot.

I can raid anytime currently, since I am too sick to work right now. Without getting into it too much, I have an issue that gives me pretty terrible pain when I exert myself, and I will need some (minor) surgery in the near future to fix this. This should not affect my raiding availability most of the time, but very rarely it might prevent me from logging on.

I am very familiar with addons and their usage, and DBM and Skada have been a staple for me for years. I am completely fine with voice comms and not shy about speaking to strangers or random elves on the internet.

My internet connection is stable almost all of the time, and I built my own computer to get the highest performance I could afford, so FPS in raids shouldn't be an issue either.

My English is pretty good too and I'm comfortable using it. In fact, it's all I use in daily life most of the time.

The most important thing to bring to a raid is, in my opinion, a positive attitude. I don't like it when people get angry when things don't work out, and I would never give someone a hard time for failing a mechanic.

I hope this is enough info!

Dawnelle
Shazzrah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

ty for applying, we will get back at you very soon

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum