Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Application for Social

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Grimstalk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 pm Post subject: Application for Social Reply with quote

Grimstalk - BM/MM Dark Iron Hunter - Level 90

Character background: Morethon is the youngest of the Grimstalk clan, having taken the mantle of his family's ancient traditions as Gloomstalkers within the darkest caverns of the Blackrock Mountains. Armed with heirloom knowledge and cutting-edge weaponry, he patrols both the mountain and the world it finds itself in to protect kin and friend alike.

Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame? I saw on the guild finder ad that you all were one of the oldest guilds on Moon Guard. I'm a veteran US player since Vanilla but just started my account here last year after moving to EU. I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise even on my little fledgling account!

Preferred role in raids: DPS mostly but I've done all my past raid experience as a healer. Even nabbed server first 25 Lich King on my Paladin!

Recommendations: Not at the moment.

Previous membership of other guilds: Nothing at the moment EU-wise and on the US I play pretty casually due to my ping.

General experience: Started in Vanilla, a veteran of most MMOs anyone can name. I tend to be pretty casual these days but wouldn't mind a lightweight raiding schedule if time allows.

Raiding experience: I only did Uldir Heroic so far in BFA but every raid prior to this expansion I've had ample experience with.

RL age bracket: 29.

Internet connection/computer performance: Strong hardware and a decent connection by Irish standards.

The bonus question:
Since we're an international guild, it's important that all our members have a strong command of the English language. Please look on this as a chance to impress us with something original, individual, personal or creative, and don't just write a sentence or two.

A) For the raiders: outside of class/spec abilities and buffs, what do you feel is the most important thing you, as a person, bring to a raid? In my experience it's always been a huge bonus to bring a "team player" mentality to a raid. Anyone can really be happy and performing well when they're clearing content easily, but it takes a special member of the raid team to keep that positive mentality when you're on your 30th pull of Iron Maidens.

B) For the social applicants: please write a few sentences about how you came to find out about the Ebon Flame, and your motivations to join. This could also be written in-character if you prefer. In all honesty I found an ad in the guild finder, but rather than just hit apply I messaged one of your members, Faelwen, and their demeanor right off the bat had me interested in the sort of guild you all have. Reminded me of the old RP guild I was on back in the US realms on Earthen Ring!

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for applying , we will get back at you soon.

Dawn

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:09 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grimstalk, just checking in on something in the app, you are aware we are on MoonGLADE and not MoonGUARD, right?

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

closed due to inactivity

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum