Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Thekyla - Elemental Shaman - Lvl 113

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Thekyla
Majordomo

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:02 pm Post subject: Thekyla - Elemental Shaman - Lvl 113 Reply with quote

It is mid evening as the storm hits the guildhall. A roll of thunder reverberates through the night sky, accompanied by several flashes of lightening. Kyla, in ghost wolf form has made her way through the town towards the guildhall reveling in the familiar smell of the city. Shifting back to her natural form, she slips an envelope in to the guild post box before shifting back to ghost wolf form and heading back in to the night.

Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level.
Thekyla, Shaman, Elemental/Resto/ 113
Character background:
Thekyla works with the elements, especially those of fire and lightening. She can be somewhat detached but she always feels that this helps her analyse the situation to come up with the best plan for attack.
Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
Kyla is EF through and through. I raided with EF for a good while. I have taken several breaks for personal reasons. The latest was for personal reasons that I shall not go in to here. With that said, Heba and Mat are aware of the circumstances. The officers should feel at liberty to discuss it (privately of course assuming that the information does not become public) if they feel it necessary, but suffice it to say Life.

Preferred role in raids:
Ranged DPS / Healing
Recommendations:
Sofiana, Heba, Mat,
Previous membership of other guilds:
Necherous : Ebon Plague : A social guild with no raiding intent.
:Volturius Industrius
Pyroscurse : As above.
Thekyla : Silent Autumn
Thekyla Ebon Flame
General experience:
I have been playing (on and off) since TBC.
Raiding experience:
LK,Cata,Pandaria,
RL age bracket:
WoW Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Thekyla/simple
Main and off-specs:
Elemental / Resto
Raiding intentions:
Kyla is not at raiding level, but once levelled and geared, Id be happy to join and fill in numbers if needed / wanted. Currently I play D&D on Sundays.
Addons: I run a fully customised UI and know how to use all my addons including DBM, Recount, Omen.
Voice communications: No problem using voice comms. Headset is always charged.
Internet connection/computer performance:
80+ mb internet connection. Computer performance not an issue. I run an i7 with 16GB of RAM and an Nvidia GTX 980. I'm going to be moving WoW to a dedicated SSD tomorrow.
The bonus question:
A) For the raiders: Detached, analytical mind, Persistence and dedication

B) Social EF is Kylas home. Being anywhere else is not an option. At the moment, Im not sure whether Ill still be playing during Shadowlands, but it would be nice to rejoin whilst I am playing if for nothing else other than company and conversation. If my application was to be rejected, Id simply carry on leveling enjoying the game whilst I can.

Materalus
Chromaggus

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

We've already been exchanging Facebook messages about this, but the oldies always find their way back eventually. Wink

Screenshot competitions!

Need something resolved? Don't hesitate to get in touch:
LukeStrife#2143

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

feel free to whisper Heba or Dawnelle for an interview

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum