Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Application. Ahikhe, warrior

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Ahikhe
Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:24 pm Post subject: Application. Ahikhe, warrior Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level.

Ahikhe. Warrior. No main or offspec. lvl 112

Character background: Long long time ago, When the main boss was just rag. I was just a lvl 19 warrior, I saw this amazing rogue player who was wielding amazing dagger's. He smiled at me and i smiled back, He suddenly disappeared and stabbed me in the back. Ever since than i promised my self i would get back to him and raid every raid tier to get the best armor to destroy him when i see him! (tbh, i join to raid. my rp still need practice as you can see :D)

3. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?

Not gonna lie. First raiding guild i saw on the recuitment with 5 online people.

But the moment i talked with Heb i learned about the History of the guild. How close people are. how casual yet raid minded to get progress. It sounds like the guild for me, no flaming. No toxic. A bit of everything what i am looking for

4. Preferred role in raids.

Tank or dps, What we need to progress.

5. Recommendations?

Only person i have talked with so far is Heb

6. Previous membership of other guilds:

I used to run my own guild on moonglade named, The Crazy Champions in MoP And in Legion / BFA i ran my own guild on Chromaggus named Redemption.

7. I played WoW since vanilla and played every single expansion to get to max level, do dungeon's, raid's. Get achievment's, do some pvp. get guilds started and runing. But mainly just raiding.

8. Raiding experience:

I started to raid in vanilla, first raid i ever done was rag, Aq 20, ZG (<3) Thats when i started to raid and since than i have raided almost every tier with atleast some bosses.

Latest tier i done was in my own guild in BFA and that was uldir heroic.

9.RL age bracket:

10. WoW Armory link: atm i am just lvl 112 leveling up to 120

11. Main and off-specs: I dont have any spec atm. i am goin back to warrior after 2-3 year's but i used to be main tank with my warrior. (on my last char. Demon hunter. I played main tank)

12. Raiding intentions: I would be available for every raid, day and time dont matter.

13. What is dbm?

14. I do pref discord, but if its mumble you all use thats all ok for me! easy download. And would be using push to talk if that is req aswell.

15. easy, i play runescape on max graphic's!

16. A good personality, Understanding people can make fails in a raid... be forgiving. If i see a fellow warrior make a stupid mistake. for example not break cc with his ability i would send him a whisper. If i see a demon hunter who could have escaped a easy 1 hit ko with his dash i would send him a whisper to help him be better at our next try. I wil try to bring my dry dutch humor when we are clearing trash. But mostly i hope to bring alot of fun in the guild and raids and more conversations!

Except that i bring milk and cookies!

(My discord is Ahikhe#3750)

Ahikhe
Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:27 pm Post subject: Followup Reply with quote

Just a quick fyi, i am joining as a social for now, but for a raider in Shadowlands! forgot to put that in! my bad

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, thank you for applying to Ebon Flame. We will get back at you in a couple of days

Dawnelle

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum