Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Re-application - Luccratia - 80 Shaman, elemental

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Luccratia
Gahz'rilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re-application - Luccratia - 80 Shaman, elemental Reply with quote

RL Age/Location
20, DK

Name - Class - Level
Luccratia - Shaman - 80

Why do I want to join?
I've taken a break now and things are as they should be. I came to miss playing once in a while, so I decided I wanted to start again. And I missed the guild as well. I won't be around as much as I used to since I have a lot to do and stuff, but I'd like to spend the frequent visits at 'home', which I feel Ebon Flame is - both for me and for Luccratia.

Aims and objectives:
Same as before, in my old application - except that this time I don't think I will have the preferred time to raid, so really, as said above I just would like to join becuase I want to spend my time among friends.

For additional information about gear and specc, its still as it was in my first application, except some few changes of BT and MH gear, and a bit of WoTLK content stuff. Luccratia is still elemental, my build is as shown on my armory page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Character

IC Information:

Reference: WIKI Page

Storyline:

Since the day Luccratia descended from the sky, into the void like chaos that had been her home for what felt like thousands of years, she had not been aware of what happened around her. The days melted together, and the common sense of time was replaced by the numb feeling of nothingness. And yet, the nothingness was filled with something, it wasn’t empty – it was substantial, and yet thin and undefined, like watery mixture of air and floating mire.
At first, the shaman had spend her existence sitting on her knees, running her fingers through the nothingness, a bit like a child playing with wet sand from the beach. She had studied how the alluvium licked down her arms while she felt the memories of her loved ones, as well as her former home, slip away; leaving her inner spirit undisturbed as the slippery stuff succumbed into large rings, much like one see them on the surface of the water, when rain is falling. Luccratia found that she was at peace; it was okay for her existence to remain here – but the purpose was still unclear for her, as spun into a misty veil.
When Luccratia stood, she felt her legs disappear underneath her, and for a long piece of existence, she just fell. Deeper and deeper into the void, feeling how the nothingness stripped her from everything, leaving the shamans well-featured and feminine body, as naked as it had the day she was brought into the world she had left behind. At a time, Luccratia closed her eyes, curling her body together, her hands clutching at her arms; the knees almost up under her chin. She felt cold all of a sudden, tears steaming slowly from her pupil less eyes; why she was crying, the shaman could not tell. She did not feel sad, nor were she hurt.
Gentle hands were laid upon her shoulders, supporting her as if she were something fragile, lifting Luccratia up and wiping away the tears from her cheeks. She dared not open her eyes, and somehow it occurred to her, she did not need them to see. The shaman took a step forward, expecting to be dragged away again – but it did not happen. Instead her existence was left walking, surefooted, into the nothingness, her arms drifting by her sides, her hoofs light as feathers – the black and scrawny hair, floating around her face.
And then she bend, her hands slowly evolving into paws; Luccratia felt how her upper body stretched itself, her breasts disappearing as her tail became larger and more husky, how the muscles in her hind legs curved and grew differently than before, soon to leave her in her spirited shape, that of a wolf. And as a wolf she went, with her head slightly lowered, her new features carrying her with ease. She was seeking something; she just couldn’t figure what it was.
Suddenly a rush of wind blew at her, making Luccratias necklace, with the four small totems, dangle softly, and meddling with her pelt. Until now, she had forgotten all about them, but now she felt how they pushed some of the nothingness away, forcing the coldness to leave her body. The wind blew again at the shaman, rushing wildly in her pelt, carrying a large pattern of scents with it, coloured by the sweet joy of being in the current. Luccratia sat down, raising her head as if to howl, embracing the sweet caressing, and how it seemed to make her pelt lighter, floating as her normal hair had done some moments of existence ago.
The shaman found her legs carrying her further into the nothingness, accompanied by the wind, soon to be met by a heat rush. Suddenly, wildfire was all around them, blocking the path from where they came. It roared like a mighty beast, seeming to shape a huge mouth, ready to consume both the shaman and her companion. Without hesitation, Luccratia nailed both paws to the ground, denying standing aside for the fire, which hurled itself against them, with the terrifying beauty, violence and rage that characterised the element so well. To Luccratia, it appeared for a moment, like the fire intended to rip the skin away from her body, but soon she found, that the wind was soothing her corpus, keeping the destroying, red and orange flame ocean at bay.
“I will not bend to you,” Luccratias own voice sounded in her head, resulting in the fire spitting with hostility, as she started to work her way through it. Soon she felt one paw break out from it, and swiftly the rest of her body followed. The fire did not like to be left behind, so it clung to her pelt, creating a mane of flames, surrounding the shamans face.
And then she fell again, her legs paddling helplessly in the air, until deep water was all around her. The fire was pleading for her not to keep swimming, the wind making it hard for her to move forward. Yet the shaman swam, feeling the pain of the fire dying slowly, and the strength of the wind lessen. Then the three of them broke the surface, Luccratia clawing in the earth to drag herself and her companions up. The water did not want to let go of them, so instead of being in the way for its two siblings, it fastened itself to Luccratias legs, leaving dark, wet spots on the earth.
The ground beneath Luccratias paws were soiled and soft, soothingly spreading between the claws, carrying her and her followers with ease and care. The shaman stood for a while, only feeling how the ground bounced beneath her, and to see, how roots softly entangled her one front leg, transforming it into the lower part of a tree. A fragile plant slug itself upwards, tickling the rough bark as Luccratia proceeded; where her enhanced paw connected to the ground, flowers and spires grew, their seed carried forward with help from the wind, feed by the essence of the water. And each flowery garden she left behind, the fire consumed, letting the ashy leafs play with Luccratias tail, shaping it.
With all four elements connected to her, the shaman felt whole with her existence, and the nothingness became lighter step by step. Echoes from her past, present and future, rebound in her head, disturbing the serene state of mind she had been in for so long. “Why was I brought here? What is this for a place?”
Only silence was there to be heard. She turned in every direction, searching, but with no luck. The elements and the nothingness remained her only company. It had been long enough now, to walk in everything and nowhere.
“Am I truly lost?”Luccratia sat down, her paw creating a small garden of blossoming underneath. She remained seated, loosing herself in her memories that had started to come back to her. Dwelling at those of a tall, white draeni, a burning flame; faces, of those who had been dear to her before she took off, before the nothingness had consumed them. Suddenly, as a lightening storm breaks the sky, a huge and all consuming voice cut off her dreamy state.

>>The path you chose, is not an easy one; but one that can either lead to powers so indestructible and insane that it can carve the earth to pieces, make the monsoons blow wilder than they have ever blown, challenge the storms to battle the maelstroms of the ocean and make the wild spirits of fire consume and destroy; or eternal destruction of both mind, body and soul.<<

The shaman felt a shiver running down her spine, as the elements, surrounding her body, shook with her. With eyes still closed she fought against the heavy storm that had risen to nail her to the ground, lightening and electricity all around her.
“I have conquered those powers; I have mastered the path I choose. If this is my mind prison, then release me, and let me continue to serve Thy. I have never failed You. WHY AM I HERE?”
With enormous effort the shaman forced her wolfish shape to rise, feeling how the storm jittered all around her, the smell of burnt pelt making her nostrils cry. Luccratia felt pain, for the first time in what seemed an eternity, and it made her cry of relief, opening her eyes to meet her destiny. Jolts of light were all around her, a mighty elemental creature seeming to radiate all the fusion in the air, towering up in the endless nothingness above.

>>I am The Storm that ravages the mountains; I am the Lightening that splinter the waters; the unstoppable Force that cuts the sky to pieces, and the One who make the earth shudder under my wrath. You have sought Me, Shaman; here I am.<<

Luccratia only felt awe, as she slowly raised her head, staring blindly into the enormous God. At this moment, she wished nothing more than to let the insane fusion and force in the air fill her up, overtake her, lend her their insane and destructive powers, make her a tool to spread their rage; but then she remembered.
“All I wish is to serve, my God, to serve and to live, for I feel that my time on Azeroth has been too short. I have a lot to accomplish. Send me back, and I will continue to serve, be one among thousands of links, that you have to my world. I wanted to be sure about my purpose, one final time get confirmed, that this is My Path. I chose this once more, as the Storms have chosen me.”
Her last words came with more resolution than expected, her upper body raised, her paws spread lightly, her head bowed.

>> You want to return?<<

The sound of a thousand drums emerged in Luccratias mind, her ears suffering. She managed a nod.

>>I will abide your wish, because you had the courage to seek me, this final time. There is still war, in your world. A new threat has arisen; an old enemy of the Titans have awoken in the depths of Ulduar. Your old affiliations are already fighting.<<

“Will I get back in time?” But Luccratias words were drowned in a flash of light, as the God disappeared, leaving only the storms behind. And then she rose, starting to wander; soon the steps became to leaps, and with pelt and body consumed by the pleasant company of The Four Elements, the elemental she-wolf roamed through the storm of nothingness, giving life to the ground underneath her, seeking for a way back to her Home. To her loved ones.
“I’m on my way. I will be there, to aid – one way or another.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That should be it - cheers in advance!

Numair Luccratia - Shaman of The Flame - Character Information

Enerdhil
Vaelastrasz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, gief. But the link you're referring to is this: http://www.ebon-flame.com/wiki/Numair_Luccratia

Luccratia
Gahz'rilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3

Telsadar2
Majordomo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Luccratia

Good to hear from you. Your application has been noted and official reply will follow soon.

Malon
Purveyor of finest Pork Product

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey! I could not have been any happier if I'd woken up this morning to find I'd won a lottery and read that Kim Jong Il had fallen in to a wood-chipper.

http://www.thenelfs.com

Vanderwilde
Majordomo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Lucy!

kinta
War Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lucy, find me ingame and we'll see what we can so.

Friya
Ragnaros

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, Lucy! Nice to see you back here *hugs*

Perlin
Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see your re-application!

And.. GIEV Shamanzorz!

Mafuus
Razorgore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luccy!!! *big hugs*

Luccratia
Gahz'rilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*huuuugs to Xeni* Awww thanks all, it's a bit overumbling:D

Luccratia
Gahz'rilla

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:08 am    Post subject: Old stuff returning Reply with quote

Lemme back in plox?!

Nah, jokes aside. Recently returned to game and met Heba. And I felt like I'd like to get back into the warmth Wink

I only play casually on Lucci these days and when world goes back to normal, probably will keep being casual. But I would really love to rejoin.

If not for anything - then for the great company!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum