Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

A public appology

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General
Ravincal
Gehennas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 pm Post subject: A public appology Reply with quote

Hey Flames, if you see this post as being unnecessary or simply pointless, feel free to delete it.

I hope everything is going well for you all; last I heard you're still kicking ass and taking names. And that makes me happy to hear!

Now, to the point of my post. As you probably know, I reapplied twice for the guild in the past, thinking I was "back in the game", rekindling my flame, ready to kick ass and raid again, yadda-yadda.

You accepted me, both of the times without any problems, and both times I ended up just disappearing out of the grid. That "rekindled" flame having seemingly vanished from me again, and because of that, I am truly sorry! I am sure (I hope!) most of you remember me as a loyal and dedicated guildie back in the days of my activity, both when it came to the social- and raiding aspect of the guild, and I would like to be remembered as such, if at all possible.

I do not wish for any trouble or grudges between us, and I understand your reluctance towards me, however this isn't a post to ask to be back in the guild, and I merely wish to make amends for my actions, or lack thereof. I really feel bad for leaving all of you in the dark, even if a lot of the new people probably do not remember or know me whatsoever!

With that being said, I am glad to see you guys are still going as strong as ever. It is good to sometimes come back on ebon-flame.com and read about your accomplishments, and sometimes have a bit of nostalgia knock you on your backside.

Keep burning!

-Rav, Ravi, Ravvie, Ravincal, Treehugger, Durid.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum