Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

The Ebon Flame

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Roleplay
Shayden
Magmadar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:15 pm Post subject: The Ebon Flame Reply with quote

Shayden slowly closed the dusty tome, a deep sigh escaping his lips. After hours upon hours of trawling through what few books survived the destruction of the Ebon keep, Shayden was no closer to achieving his goal. He had hoped by now to learn of a mighty boon, that could aid him, his old Pasha and his new-found allies in the battles to come, but had thus far only learned of powers long past.

After the long and bloody siege of Orgrimmar, the Order of the Ebon Flame had begun to recruit many new heroes into their ranks. When the Dark portal opened and the Iron Horde began to flood into Azeroth, the stalwart guardians of the Flame met them head on, as they had always done. Their following campaign on Draenor had been quick, bloody, yet surprisingly effective. Grommash's army was now on the defensive, the empire of his Ogre allies toppled and his foundry at the heart of Blackrock was but a smoldering ruin.

The Knights of the Ebon flame finally had a moment to breath. In this time they chose to elect a new Leader and officers, in an attempt to bring stability to the order. In this brief moment of reprieve, many questions arose in the minds of the new recruits. Questions of what the ancient order was and what exactly it stood for.

Shayden reached for another tome and as his hand brushed across the sigil of the flame, many questions of his own began to rush into his mind. Could their possibly be any more knowledge waiting to be recovered in the raging seas around Darkshore? Was the Ebon flame truly extinguished forever?. Shayden pinched the tip of his nose and pushed the tome away from him. He already had enough on his mind, distracting him from some well needed rest, without adding more fuel to the fire. Rising from his chair, he made his way outside to find some of the other guild members, hoping they could illuminate some light on his thoughts and ponderings.

OOC:
We have a lot of new faces in the guild, myself included. I thought it would be nice, considering the guild rich history and lore, to hold an initiation event for us newcomers. I also think an event such as the passing of the leadership over to Heba is too big not to warrant an RP event.

I'm leaving this thread open to suggestions as to how these events should be played out. There are many veterans in the guild, who have a deep knowledge of its lore. I'd appreciate your input greatly!.

Last edited by Shayden on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been tossing a few ideas around regarding Heba's ascension. We should get together and talk, Shay. Muh BattleTag is Monk#2304,but I preffer RealID: guardian_eldan@hotmail.com

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Roleplay All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: