Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Mark, lvl 100, BM hunter

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Mark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:45 pm Post subject: Mark, lvl 100, BM hunter Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Mark, Hunter, BM/Survival, lvl 100

2. Character background:
    I have been playing WoW since Vanilla with a couple of breaks. I wanted to relearn the class from start so I levelled this guy up.

3. Preferred role in raids:
    Ranged dps seems to be the role for me. Not sure if BM is the best spec but it is the spec I am most comfortable with. Have been playing Survival through WOTLK so I am familiair with that spec.

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    My wife (Elexandra) and I have been looking for a nice guild for quite some time. My purpose in this game is to treat it for what it is: a game. Ambitious and trying to do the best I can? Sure. Cutthroat and raging if things go wrong? Absolutely not. The social aspect of the game is more important to. As far as I understand (and have experienced yesterday) Ebon Flame has more or less the same vision/attitude. I love to help people out but I do need some help myself sometimes, especially when it comes to getting acquainted with the current content.

5. Recommendations:
    Yesterday evening I played with, Chiikiraa, Vivantaa and Heba. They were nice and helpfull without being condescending. Aside from the fact that my wife and I got stuck in a wall somehow (twice!) I think that we didn't do bad at all.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    I have been in a few guilds on Bronzebeard. Forgive me, but I draw a blank when it comes to names of the guilds.

7. General Experience:
    I used to play a healing priest (holy and disc) for the longest time and in all honesty, I do like healing the best in WoW. I think I did a pretty good job at it too. When I came back in the game after a break, I started joining pug's as a healer. The abuse and rudeness I had to experience (blame it on the healer kind of thing) made me re-role into a dps class.

8. Raiding Experience:
    Long time ago, the 40-man raids in Molten Core and later on the raids in the BC

9. RL age bracket:
    I am 58 and maybe therefore not as lightning fast as the youngsters among us but I do my part.

10. WoW Armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Mark/advanced

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    BM and Survival

12. Raiding Intentions:
    I'd love to raid again but to be honest, I am somewhat rusty so be warned!

13. Addons:
    DBM

14. Voice Communications:
    Gladly. Makes things soo much easier. Dutch is my native tongue but after numerous years of

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Up to par. 120Mbps connection.

16. The Bonus Question:
    I am open minded, willing to learn what I don't know yet. I like to help people. I hope to bring some fun and aid in progression of the guild. I can write here what a great person I am but I guess that's more up to other people to decide.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum