Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Elexandra lvl 100 Mage

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Elexandra
Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:40 am† †Post subject: Elexandra lvl 100 Mage Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Elexandra, Mage, Arcane/Frost (needs some reacquainting) level 100

2. Character background:
    This is the first character I ever made in December 2005. She has always been my main. I have taken some time with alts of course but I have never lost the enjoyment of playing this mage.

3. Preferred role in raids:
    I honestly have never been a dedicated raider. I have always been the person who fills in where needed. Since Iíve not played any other class and given the nature of a mage Iíll say that my preferred role is the one who doesnít die first.

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    For a very long time I have been missing a very solid and stable social guild. I had this in my previous guild for many years until hard core took over and that aspect was lost. I would like to be among a player base that is mature and very humorous. I like a guild that is not afraid of the silly side and doesnít lose their shit at me because Iím not as fast as every else, while still enjoying the challenges WoW has to offer. As I understand it this guild puts player enjoyment above everything else, is very tight knit and mature. I'm sold!

5. Recommendations:
    This evening I played with, Chiikiraa, Vivantaa and Heba. They were gracious enough to pull mine and my husbands sorry asses through some heroics and Mythics as we have just come back to the game after dropping off at the start of the expansion. I dare say there was no shouting or sounds of disgust so that has to say something.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    Entropy, Bronzebeard as Euphoria. Contact Hac as a reference. I was with them from 2008 until late 2014. I was a very active member and often sat on the guild council. I stood as interim guild master during our hiatus at the end of Lich King. Other guilds prior to this are pretty irrelevant.

7. General Experience:
    My game play was very thorough right through to the end of Cataclysm. My focus has mostly been 5 mans, pet battles, costume collection (I had a wardrobe long before it was a thing) and achievements when they started. Can I play this toon? Yes. Am I rusty? Oh yes. Can I relearn, oh hell yes.

8. Raiding Experience:
    On level I believe the last time I really raided with a guild (I donít count raid finder, for some reason I always found it too easy) was Dragon Soul in Cata.
  9. RL age bracket:
    Just a toe over 40.

10. WoW Armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Elexandra/advanced

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    Arcane is my main spec as I find it works fabulously for open world pve. Tonight I discovered that it is absolute crap for instance play as AOE just doesnít happen well with it. As I noted previously, I need to become reacquainted with my frost spec. Iíll wager a guess that it is the most raid viable spec these days.

12. Raiding Intentions:
    I would prefer a social spot but I have no problem stepping in a raid as needed, reading up on/watching boss kills and being prepared before hand. I know weíre at the end of the expansion and Ebon Flame has blazed a mighty trail so far. I do not expect to jump in and play at the same calibre obviously so please be patient with this old gal. I also have a visual impairment caused by macular degeneration that delays my focus, especially on fast moving things. If I am familiar with the game surrounding, itís not a big issue; let me run through the place a few times and itís alllll good.

13. Addons:
    DBM of course, Omen3, a couple of pet team ones, Handy notes and Master plan. I am absolutely open to suggestions for bettering my interface or anything else that betters performance.

14. Voice Communications:
    I certainly do like to chat so this is not a problem for me. Despite the horrid accent, English is my first language. Most Canadians donít sound like Celine Dion!

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    100 mbps, very stable and my pc runs a core i5 with a great Gforce card. Short of a plug pull rage, I donít d/c very often at all.

16. The Bonus Question:
    Let me tell you what I can bring to the guild Ė I am a really open minded and fun person Ė said everyone ever. Iím a fast learner so please donít let my lack of playtime on WoD deter you. I play daily and am able to play for long periods.
    Iím committed to my guild, whole heartedly as Hac will surely tell you if you ask. It is important to me to affect the people around me in a positive way, however that may happen be it cake, a funny remark or a helping hand. I have spent many hours in Warcraft doing useless things and devious things. My leveling guild was smacked with a 24 hour ban for killing the IF AH with an MC bomb. I have laughed so hard with my guild that we wiped because of it, then laughed harder. Yes it was my fault.
    Useless trivia - I used to make Warcraft movies and lent my voice acting to the winner of the 2011 Blizzcon machinima contest. I donít make them anymore though I do pine for the creative release of them sometimes.

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum