Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

110 BM Hunter Raid application.

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:34 pm Post subject: 110 BM Hunter Raid application. Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Hey my name is Kiyo, I am currently a BM hunter with MM off spec at max level.

2. Character background:
    I left Teldrassil for adventures during the Lich Kings attempts to destroy elfkind, I found myself becoming addicted to taming rare beasts I found along the way untill one day I was offered the opportunity to take the fight to the raid bosses of Northrend and have not looked back.

3. Preferred role in raids:
    I am and always will be a hunter, so ranged DPS is my thing.

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    I returned to the game at the beginning of Legion after trying things on a busier server, I am looking for somewhere to call home back where I started on SWC with like minded people, being an older person than the average I want a happy, friendly enviroment with a decent amount of raiding progress, having looked through wowprogress alot the paragraphs written about this guild seem to fit me as a person.

5. Recommendations:
    I don't know anyone in Ebon Flame, I was on another server since beginning of MoP so it is possible there are people here that I used to know but I am not aware of that.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    I was a member of The Wanderers in Wrath/Cata which is where I started my serious raiding, at the end of Cata I moved to Ragnaros, I was in a guild called Noodles which sadly disbanded near the end of WoD, since being back on SWC I first joined Dark Glare as a social attending their social raids which gave me the desire to raid properly again so I left for a guild called Fracture, this in all honesty was a mistake:D, so here I am looking for a friendly home.

7. General Experience:
    I started playing WoW in Wrath, I have raided since ToC was released, on a day to day basis I am a collector of shiny things, mounts, Battle pets and the like, I also like grinding achievements where possible whilst also trying to progress my charactor as best I can outside of a raiding enviroment, WQ for Ap and the like.

8. Raiding Experience:
    I have raided since Wrath like I have said, I didn't raid as seriously in WoD but my current upto date progress is 4/7m in emerald nightmare, 3/10HC and 7/10N in The Nighthold.

9. RL age bracket:
    Old :D or should I say mature, turning 42 this year.

10. WoW Armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/K%C3%ADyo/simple

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    I currently raid in Beast Mastery but have 44 traits in my MM artifact as an offspec as I was working on MM before the "rework".

12. Raiding Intentions:
    I would like to progress raid as that is what I am used to, but raiding with like minded people who work for each other would be good enough Smile

13. Addons:
    I use DBM, Tell Me When, Classmods, Bartender, Skada, Power Auras, Quartz and Pawn, for raid related stuffs, have many more but for out of raid uses.

14. Voice Communications:
    I have discord and TS3 installed but am not against using whatever is required.

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Currently 31ms home, 31ms world, 128fps sat in SW, I use 72mb broadband which up untill now hasn't let me down, I have just had a custom build PC made so that should be fine too.

16. The Bonus Question:
    I would bring a friendly, prepared raider to a team who is always happy to help if/when I can, I like a jovial atmosphere whilst still being focused on the job in hand.

Shayden
Magmadar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kiyo,

Thank you very much for the application. Unfortunately we have closed recruitment for progress raiding. If you would like to still apply for a social position within the guild, please poke me in game.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum