Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

can I join your mighty guild as a social member?

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Sheeptard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:15 pm Post subject: can I join your mighty guild as a social member? Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Sheeptard, Frost mage and level 110. (my Controllers name is Anne Marit, female and level 33 from Norway)

2. Character background:
    I have played wow sence 2006, and i have loved this mage a few years now. I love to do pvp, and do battlegrounds like a lot. I also have a rogue named Ibanezza (shes not being played much now a days, and a druid healer named Purka. All are mostly used for pvp.

3. Preferred role in raids:
    I dont do raids, except pugs and lfr when im bored. Raids are scary, and my computer is a bit laggy now a days (need a new one) and then i do damage.

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    Some of my old guildies are in your giuld (Axedra, Jocaste and mr. Baas. I miss playing with them. They also said that the social is like "good old days" and that all in your guild are nice and that you guys have fun.

5. Recommendations:
    Yes, i do know Axedra, Jocaste and Elleshar (Dawnelle)

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    Ive been in the wanderes, The Bloodsail Crusade.. and the first guild i was in ever was called the Farstriders. (Always as a social member sence im not good at being locked to a specific time)

7. General Experience:
    Ive played sence 2006. Now its all about doing stuff that I think is fun. So I mostly do battlegrounds or questing, some lfr raiding. But mostly to empty my questlog. I love playing wow, cause when im stressed out it calms me down. Its also a social game, and some of the players you have played with for a lot of years.

8. Raiding Experience:
    Have some, but not done organised raiding the last 2 releases.

9. RL age bracket:
    33 years Smile

10. WoW Armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Sheeptard/simple

11. Main and Off-Specs:
    Frost, gotta learn how to do fire!

12. Raiding Intentions:
    Not going to do any raids.

13. Addons:
    I love addons!! a lot of them.. Even DBM

14. Voice Communications:
    Well.. during crisis I can use voice communication:)

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Sometimes laggy, other times really good. I really want a new computer. Thats why im mostly keeping away from serious stuff.

16. The Bonus Question:
    The guild im currently in (axedra, elleshar and Jocaste also before they joined your guild) is so empty. I think they are merging or something with another guild. Its so quiet there, so I dont get any congratulations when i get new achivements. I would like to be member of a guild with more than 3 people online, then it might be easier to do Battlegrounds with guild members that makes them even more fun. And i do miss my good old friends Elleshar, Axedra and Jocaste. I heared about this guild from them. And i also saw a picture of you guys from a guild meeting in NL. Im like a nice girl, can be chatty in guild sometimes. So i would like a guild with more members, and someone to chat with now and then so i dont feel alone.
    Hope to hear from you

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning. I've read through the application and while it reads well, known members and so forth, the big question is, would you consider a name change?
We are based on an rp server and have always maintained some respect for that. With the guilds reputation in mind, Sheeptard is not exactly a name which pays any attention to the above.
We have to draw a line somewhere, otherwise we might as well open the doors for Arthasdk, Skillidan and Gankdalf to apply too. A good rep goes a long way so I'm sure you understand my point here.
Let us know what you think and we'll take it from there.

Sheeptard (now Solunn)

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:22 pm Post subject: Joining of your mighty guild Reply with quote

I changed the name now from Sheeptard to Solunn.
Sol means Sun in norwegian and is a surname not used that often. Unn is a regular norwegian name, used a lot in different forms (unn, Unni and so on)

Will this be enough to become a social member in your guild?

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Come find me tonight in game if you can. We'll have us a chat Smile any time after 20:00 sever is good.

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Heba#2630 is my Btag.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum