Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Reapp Fury warrior

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Ceinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:34 pm Post subject: Reapp Fury warrior Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:

Ceinya, Warrior, Fury/Arms, 110

2. Character background:

Hey. My name is Kenneth. I am 33 years old and come from Denmark. After a busy period of work, children and education, I decided to start playing wow again. Then looked around and found you. Have played on Moonglade several times. Haven't been playing any RP.

3. Preferred role in raids:

I used to tank back in Cata. But since i started raiding hardcore, i switched to dps. can play both arms and fury. but my main focused have been on fury.

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?

I would like to return for a more relaxed raiding team and social aspect of the game.

5. Recommendations:

I have played with a few of you. But many of you may not remember me.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:

I have been part of your raiding team back in Cata on this warrior but under another name Izzoc the Worgen. I stopped playing wow almost a year ago when i were in Seers of war. Didn't have time for thoes raiding hours and progression, because my family and work did take more and more of my time. To be honest i can't remember why i left EF, But it might have been because i wanted to get more into hardcore progression raiding,

7. General Experience:

Started playing wow a few month before the release of TBC. Before that i played a cleric in EQ. I like the raidng part in wow.

8. Raiding Experience:

I have cleared almost every content form TBC until i stopped raiding in Legion. Besides i few heroic bosses in HoF and MSV in MoP. I had to stop raiding just after we got 5/7 Mythic in EN with Seers of war

9. RL age bracket:

I'm getting older and older. so 31+ sounds like the right group for me.

10. WoW Armory link:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/ceinya

11. Main and Off-Specs:

Have been playing Fury/arms since the end of Cata. During legion i have been focused on fury. and havednt really geared up any offspec. So really havent played other than fury. Playing my offspec wouldnt be a problem. since im a quick learner.

12. Raiding Intentions:

I can attendance most of the days/times. But every 5 week i have a callout duty. so i can be called out for work within 15 min. This should be the only problem i could get.

13. Addons:

Using Elvui, Recount, Weakaura, DBM,

14. Voice Communications:

Yes, I'll talk more than i might like Smile

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:

I had some problems with my internet a few months ago. But have been stabile for quite i while now. My PC is strong enough to handle raiding.

16. The Bonus Question:

Mature and calm altitude and a pretty positive person. I am a fast learner, so i usually fix mistakes in my play quite fast. I am always trying to improve myself and i am always open for tips and criticism. Other thing that i am good at is improvising. Can be simple things, like taunting Lich or taunting an Eye of Fate and leaping out and away from the inner room, when both tanks are dead, so your raid doesnt get anihilated. I am usually a guy who does that, since i find those intense moments quite fun. Running arround with Die by the Swords activated and a huge boss following you is priceless,

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I do remember you, Izzoc. Find me in game for a chat. My battletag is Verannion#2954.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum