Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Application Jhi monk

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Jhi
Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:17 pm Post subject: Application Jhi monk Reply with quote

Hi

I'm applying to this guild because i know Solunn, i used to play with her back at the end of cata and in mop.

I am currently level 92, but im levling up this toon on the alliance side.
I used to play mistweaver monk back in MOP (mainly arenas and battlegrounds, and some LFR raids).

I am mainly applying for a social spot, due to odd hours where i work.

I hope to hear from you guys.

Jhi.

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jhi!

If you would like to be considered for membership, please fill out the form found here:

http://www.ebon-flame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13068

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

My characters name is Jhi. Currently she is level 94 and a windwalker, but she is going to be a mistweaver at level 110. I made the character back in MOP, and took a break through warlords of draenor and legion up until now.

To be honest i dont RP, but my character is human. She started out as a blood elf, then became an undead, back to blood elf and is now a human. I am mainly applying to become a social in your guild. I mostly play PVP/Arenas, and i know Solunn from back in the days. I made the monk because i was curious about the class, and i started to enjoy it. Mostly because its a fast phased class and it was something new.

If i do raid i enjoy healing the most. But im applying for a social role because i work odd hours at work. If i got the time, and my character has gotten to level 110 and there is a need of a healer i dont mind stepping in to help. But as said im applying to be a social member.

Solunn would tell you about my awesomeness. I did a lot of battlegrounds and some arenas with her back in the day. I used to be in the same guild as her as well.

I have a level 110 paladin in a raiding guild on thunderhorn, Left Hand Path, but i am a social member in that guild. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/kasderia
i mostly enjoy being a social member. As ive written before i cant manage to actively raid due to odd hours at work. The odd hours at work is mostly because i work as a nurse at a nursing home. That means i never have the same schedual during the weeks, and work every third weekend. And if there is a need of someone at work i can also be called in to do an extra shift. Mostly important if there isnt anyone who voulenteer to take the shift, i can be demanded to come in (that rarely, never happends tho).

I started playing world of warcraft back in burning crusade, at that time i mostly played a frost mage; https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/casderia that was on thunderhorn and in a guild called Supreme Voodoos, but they moved to another server in wrath of the lich king. In wrath of the lich king i continued playing my mage, but i made my shadow priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/miclas thats the character i mostly played with in mop + the paladin. I took a break through cataclysm, got back into the game at the end of that expansion. Played through mist of pandaria, did mostly pvp and arenas, but i did a few raids now and then + LFR. When warlods came i leveled up my paladin and druid up to level 100 and took a break again. Got back into the game when legion came and leveled up my paladin up to level 110, and took a break from the game up until a few weeks ago.
I have also tinkered a bit around with final fantasy 14, but the game was to slow, world of warcraft is more fast phased than that game, other than that i dont have other experiences with MMO than world of warcraft.

For my age im soon 30. I can play both mistweaver and windwalker, but i am better at playing mistweaver to be honest. I also got an understanding of DBM. Here is a link of my mistweaver https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/steamwheedle-cartel/jhi she had her prime time in MOP.

My internet connection is most of the time reliable, i dont get to many disconnections, but it happends now and then. I think my computer can handle raids. I play on a gaming laptop.

I assume my english is ok, even tho i got the scandinavian accent. I dont mind using mumble, i used it in an old guild i used to be in before i took one of my world of warcraft breaks. That was a world pvp/pvp guild. I left that guild because i didnt like the server much, could say there was to much attitude and drama.

I heard about ebon flame from Solunn who i used to be in a guild with back in the days. I used to play a shadow/disc priest and paladin back then. My motivation to join is that i heard you guys do some pvp together and ofcourse the rule that people below 18 can't join, so i guess this is a mature guild, something that sounds nice to me.

I hope this application has enough information, if not just whisper me on Jhi. And i hope to hear from you guys Smile

Jhi.

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again Jhi. Please find me in-game for a chat. My battletag is Verannion#2954.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum