Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in
Ranged DPS Raider - Shadow Priest

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am Post subject: Ranged DPS Raider - Shadow Priest Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:

Kettei - Shadow/Holy Priest 110 lvl (around 870 ilvl, atm)

2. Character background:

My Priest character was originaly created for chill gameplay on RP server. Now it's time to use it in the fight against the Legion and send it back to the hell that spawned them.

"Kettei" is a very bad spelling of a Japanese symbol for "determination/resolution", my "original" nickname is Broxigar.

3. Preferred role in raids:

To be honest I always enjoyed tanking. Priest can't tank (duh).
    Jokes aside, I have no problem playing any role Wink
    (I will eventualy level up a paladin on this realm as well)

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?

You guys seem cool to me since you have semi-hardcore PvE environment + social activity.

5. Recommendations:

Hopefuly Tolson from Silvermoon Guard can tell you I am a chill person Wink Even tho I never raided with them much since they do it very casualy.
  6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    Drak'thul realm - Dark Roots [Raid guild where I finished 9/9 HC ToS] , Sauron Soldiers ( Used to play with them before ToS, they are 4/9 M right now if I am not mistaken)
    Moonglade realm - Silvermoon Guard (Used to be a social member, but it has been some time that I played on this realm)

7. General Experience:

I started playing WoW at around 12 years of age on free TBC servers. Joined official realms on Cataclysm for PvP purposes. Went to League of Legends (tried competing) after cata. Rejoined late WoD and started playing for PvE and chill actively when Legion came out. (with some breaks due to irl issues or tryharding League)

8. Raiding Experience:

Curved on Xavius, Helya, Gul'dan and KJ.

9. RL age bracket:

I am 22 level IRL.

10. WoW Armory link:
    my main pve char on drak'thul - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/drakthul/btl
    my priest here on moonglade - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/kettei
    I know my priest is not in condition to raid yet, but it soon will be, if you decide to hire me as your personal Legion killer.

11. Main and Off-Specs:

12. Raiding Intentions:

See character background section.

13. Addons:

WeakAuras, Bartender, Z-Perl Unit Frames, DBM, TidyPlates (and many others non relevant to raiding like bagnon, Prat)

14. Voice Communications:
    I can use any voice comm you choose, and my microphone seems to be working too!

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:

I either play from lan-club RE-LOAD in prague (100/50 Mb connection, high end PCs or INSANE gaming laptop that costs like 3x more than my personal PC tbh)

Or at home ( somethin about 25/10 Mb connection, my personal PC runs Quad core CPU, GTX 960 nvidia graphics and 8GB ram (duh, need more soon!) )

16. The Bonus Question:
    I was about to troll the hell out of this bonus question but I really just want to play World of Warcraft, marry a sexy AND smart e-girl and smoke weed. Thanks for reading!

PS: Sorry for typos, I wrote this after nightshift, very very tired!

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum