Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Application: Kyula, 110 Hunter

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Kyula
Worgen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:52 am Post subject: Application: Kyula, 110 Hunter Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:
    Kyula, level 110 Beast Mastery Hunter

2. Character background:
    Kyula can often be found be found stalking new potential critters and beasts to add her growing plethora of hunter pets. Some bad habits including petting passing shape-shifted druids and putting herself in harms way to protect her pets from any damage. A reverse misdirection spell would be this night elf's ideal glyph. Friendly but shy, she will gladly help a friend or acquaintance in need if not a little awkwardly. Otherwise Kyula fills her time helping out various factions across Azeroth and beyond for what little reward they deem such a meek elf to deserve.

3. Preferred role in raids: N/A

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    After originally joining the Argent Dawn EU server, my partner and I decided it was a far too busy (see: laggy) realm and researched into other small RP realms. Moonglade and The Sha'tar had a good reputation from what we could find, which narrowed our search. We came across Ebon Flame, and after looking into this guild we found it was one of the oldest guilds on the realm. We figure such a long-standing guild would make a great base for our future WoW playtime.

5. Recommendations:
    I haven't personally conversed with an EF member, but have seen them around Dalaran and Stormwind.

6. Previous membership of other guilds:
    On AD I was in a simple social guild called Frostfall. They were friendly and welcoming, often doing mythic plus and transmog runs of old raids.

7. General Experience:
    I dabbled briefly with WoW during Cataclysm, but at the time it wasn't meant to be. Since then I've kept up with the goings-on of the game biding my time until I would be able to play the game with enough time to put into it. Having graduated university this year, I took the plunge into Legion in October. At this moment I'm just enjoying the game for what it is, leveling and questing with the odd dungeon here and there. Primarily I'm a collector/hoarder, going after mounts and working on a variety of professions.

8. Raiding Experience: N/A

9. RL age bracket:
    22-25

10. WoW Armory link: N/A

11. Main and Off-Specs: N/A

12. Raiding Intentions: N/A

13. Addons:
    NPC Scan and Immersion are my current go-to addons for general play. I do have others such as Weakauras etc, but haven't really utilised them as of yet.

14. Voice Communications: N/A (though willing to use voice comms for other stuff if necessary)

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance:
    Stable connection on a decent, but non-gaming laptop.

16. The Bonus Question:
    The scene: Dalaran. A familiar city now slightly more singed with felfire than it once was. The usual people were riding around, minding their own business or simply sat with their minds elsewhere. My druid companion happened to noticed an Ebon Flame member. And another, and then another. There were quite a few! He, being the wiser of the two of us, concluded they must have just completed a conquest upon Sargeras! Meanwhile I was drawing my own conclusions. This was a sign from Elune, it was her blessing. With this new-found courage I took quill to hand.

Thank you for your consideration Smile

Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kyula. Please find me in-game for a chat. My battletag is Verannion#2954.

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum