Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Vandre, most stylish hunter on moonglade.deeps aint bad.

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Vandre
Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm Post subject: Vandre, most stylish hunter on moonglade.deeps aint bad. Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level: Vandre, Hunter, Survival main and Beast hunter off spec. level 120 (presently 326 ilvl)

2. Character background: Vandre is currently void elf but has been every race currently available! this is my original character since i first started in vanilla... hes very stylish, and normally will change his clothes on every session.

3. Preferred role in raids: damage dealer melee and ranged

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame?
    i need an active guild to raid , mythic plus and social. currently not in a guild

5. Recommendations: Arill(new member)

6. Previous membership of other guilds: Gm OF Relentless titans, and core raider in uprising, daybreak, and most recently just a few casual guilds, i wasnt really playing much in the last 6 months

7. General Experience: been playing since vanilla, have played all classes endgame

8. Raiding Experience: been raiding since LoTlk , have tanked, healed and raid led since then but most at home with dps.

9. RL age bracket: just hit the big 40.

10. WoW Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/moonglade/vandre

11. Main and Off-Specs: survival and off spec beastmaster, would consider marksman

12. Raiding Intentions:

13. Addons: elve ui, details, dbm

14. Voice Communications: discord

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance: broadband 200mb

16. The Bonus Question: i will always bring my best to the raid, i always want to better myself, if there is a hunter in your hunter i will aim to be better, not in a negative way, i would not be content with being second Smile

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum