Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Application form to join the guild

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
ph4nt7m
Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:53 pm Post subject: Application form to join the guild Reply with quote

Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level:

Zuss, beast master / 27lvl:

Information:

hello guys, i am just started play in a Moonglade server. Before that i was played in a Draneor as a Demon hunter as alliance. My friend Dawnelle reccomend me to join you guys. I would like to join for a experience and have a great time in World of Warcraft. i hearded before that guild is very communicate and old. I have not much experience as Raids and Mythic ++, but i learning self from other players who streaming in a Twitch.
I am 28 years old, and speaking in English, Lithuanian language. For cumminicate i could use Discord or Teamspeaker, or ventrilo programs. My computer has good performance and my internet is also well. I hope you guys are friendly and will let me join as a member of your guild . Smile

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum