Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Koltar - Protector of the Innocent - 120 warrior

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Koltar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:32 pm Post subject: Koltar - Protector of the Innocent - 120 warrior Reply with quote

1. Koltar, Protection Warrior level 120.

2. Koltar is a seasoned warrior, long thought to have died after the fall of Arthas, the Lich King. Little did people know that Koltar had gone into solitude and meditation, to rest an old night elf soul and put his shield down. Through his journey he saw the world in ways he never thought he would. He found joy, happiness, new friends and continents. But there was always a part of him that could not rest. Something had always been there, something he could not figure out. Then one day, he saw the madness. He saw the same eye that he felt so familiar. He then knew he could no longer sit by. He traveled with haste to Stormwind to yet again pick up his shield and offer his services to the king of Stormwind.

3. Ebon Flame always stood in high regards when I raided back in the old days, and when I again saw you are still at it, nostalgia hit. I wish to raid again, but with the right people. And I do think Ebon Flame has the right people for me, and hopefully, I can prove that I am right for Ebon Flame.

4. Koltar is a Protection Warrior at heart, and will always strive to be. He is still very versatile, and can take other roles to fit guild needs.

5. Sorry, it has been so long so I do not remember. There might be some members that can remember my name from before Wrath of Lich King, but not from recent days.

6. Vir Mortalis, raiding guild on Moonglade. Was main tank there from day one until i stopped playing when I went to the army.

7. Played wow for a long time. Stopped at Wrath of Lich King. Been playing wow Classic and completed all content.

8. Everything to Lich King. Nothing from then to BFA. Seasoned raider and good at adapting.

9. RL age bracket: 31.

10. WoW Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/moonglade/koltar

11. Main and off-specs: Well, it has changed much during the last 10 years. But I think the concept is still tthe same, and I have no issues tanking what I have done til now. I have read up a bit on guides, and try to adapt playstyle as I go along.
Offspecc I have not yet gathered gear for, as I focus on protection for now. But learning to play fury will not be difficult.

12. Raiding intentions: Available two out of three days alteast I would recon. As my job involves shift work, there might be days I have to work and cannot raid.

13. Addons: I can use them, not make them Smile

14. Voice communications: are you willing to use voice-comms to communicate during raids (we use Mumble, and have our own server)? I assume Discord is standard?

15. Internet connection/computer performance: is your connection stable and reliable, or do you tend to disconnect frequently? Can run whatever I need to run at whatever speed I need.

The bonus question:
Since we're an international guild, it's important that all our members have a strong command of the English language. Please look on this as a chance to impress us with something original, individual, personal or creative, and don't just write a sentence or two.

A) For the raiders: outside of class/spec abilities and buffs, what do you feel is the most important thing you, as a person, bring to a raid?
Well it is difficult to say really as a guild and raid is filled with alot of people and personalities. But in my job I do alot of conflict resolution, decitionmaking and listening to people. I feel my job makes me very suitable to be in a raiding enviroment, as I adapt to the groups needs. I am friendly and usually get along with most people I get to know.

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi koltar,

thanks for applying to EF, we will get back at you in a couple of days

Dawn

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi koltar, please find Heba, neyis or Dawnelle in game for an interview

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:41 am Post subject: Reply with quote

App closed due to inactivity

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum