Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Applying for the Ebon Flame

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Lissius-Steamwheedlecarte

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 5:31 pm Post subject: Applying for the Ebon Flame Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Lissius (WoW) and Florian (Real life).

While i was levelling my death knight, i was really looking a guild for my lonely death knight. So i asked in trade chat for a guild and i came across the living legend name Heba. He/she convinced me to apply for this guild.

I'm not interested in raiding, the social aspect is what attracts me more. I do want to get the ahead to the curve achievement so if i could join for 1 time it would be awesome.

I do like rated PvP, during WoD i managed to obtain a challenger title and a vicious mount and during Legion i was into Rated battlegrounds which got me to a rating of 1700.

I took during Legion and BFA a break for about 2 years, school was tough so playing games wasnt possible.

During my time in WoD i raided with Daybreak, one of the most prestigious guilds of the Moonglade realm. My prime was during Hellfire Citadel where i managed to get 5/12 on mythic mode.

Making gold and collecting mounts are the main things i do in WoW, it's what made me fall in love with this game.

Now something about myself, I'm 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands. Being social is not difficult for me, i love to meet new people and chat about life.

I'll hope this information is enough to join this guild, if there are any questions you can add me on my battletag: Kagax#2220.

Kind regards,
Lissius/Florian

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 5:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*vouches*

Solmund
Gehennas

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

>> I do like rated PvP <<

+1

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 3:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Come find me for a chat!

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum